Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy Meltdown!

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM
  • 14 Replies
So last night I went to my moms to do laundry, and I still have a few boxes there because we just moved into our new place sunday.. well my uncle was nice & gave us a box of food, non perishable stuff like noodles & such, and also gave us a ham for christmas dinner and a few other things to make for christmas dinner.. well when I got back to the apartment I called my boyfriend to have him come out & grab the box for me because I had to grab that & the dog (chihuahua).. well he didnt answer so I hooked the dog on her leash & put it in one hand and grabbed the box of food (it wasnt too heavy).. i thought i was doing good since I have a huge 8 month prego belly.. until my dog saw the neighbor dogs..and she started barking & running.. when she ran I had a good grip on the leash & it jerked my hand just enough to throw the box of food out of my hand... and all of the cans & boxes & the ham fell into the muddy driveway.. I was hysterical my boyfriend said by the way I came in crying he thought someone had died. He was wonderful about it though & went out & picked up all the food & cleaned all the mud off it. Looking back now it is kinda humerous, but boy I lost it last night lol. I got scolded by my boyfriend though, he said I should have just gone in & told him & he would have went out to get the box for me. I'm too stubborn though, I push myself sometimes..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mem82
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:04 PM

LOL I have had those pregnant melt downs, too. 8)

sparklebug86
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 4:07 PM

I had one over our damn 3 lb chihuahua about a month ago, I posted about it on here

Quoting mem82:

LOL I have had those pregnant melt downs, too. 8)

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Devious103102
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 6:20 PM

LOL!  Hormones, they suck!

newmom3917
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:42 AM
Lol they do suck! I was just so frustrated! She almost ripped the leash right out of my hand and the food went everywhere! Just my luck. It would have been worse if it had been the laundry I probably would have woke the whole neighborhood up.. but luckily my moms dryer was taking forever so she just dropped them off to us the next morning on her way to work
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
i always had moments like that lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Hormones suck...i remember meltdowns and not being able to tell dh why i was crying at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WifeyOfMikey
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
With my last pregnancy, the weather had been dreary for over a week and I was about 8 months along. One day, while walking (waddling) to the car for an outing with the family, I stopped and suddenly started bawling. DH asked what was wrong....."I MISS THE SUN!!!!" I sobbed. Sat down on the front porch and cried for 5 minutes because of the lack of sunshine. Not my best preg moment....lol
brittany208
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 8:40 AM

lol these are so funny. I have hormonal pregnancy moments ALL the time. I cry through church every sunday because i think about how happy i am with my family and how perfect my life is now (it wasnt before) and how some people are going through hard times--some kids arent going to get Christmas this year... and I just cry and cry.

Last week, DH said "Has *this other couple* ever seen you NOT crying?" I said... "just once. they brought their kids over for a pool party and I didnt cry then." DH: "Are you sure?" Me: "lol. pretty sure."

newmom3917
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Awe :-) lol thats cute. This morning I woke up & was so happy because the ground was covered in snow! SO on the other hand wasn't so excited lol. He keeps laughing at me because I am so excited that we might have snow for christmas :-)

Quoting WifeyOfMikey:

With my last pregnancy, the weather had been dreary for over a week and I was about 8 months along. One day, while walking (waddling) to the car for an outing with the family, I stopped and suddenly started bawling. DH asked what was wrong....."I MISS THE SUN!!!!" I sobbed. Sat down on the front porch and cried for 5 minutes because of the lack of sunshine. Not my best preg moment....lol

newmom3917
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I can't read sad news stories or books, or watch sad movies because I cry! Idk if you've seen the movie Ted, but it is supposed to be funny, which it is, but I cried for a part of it.. I cried over a stuffed teddy bear in a movie.. I feel silly lol

Quoting brittany208:

lol these are so funny. I have hormonal pregnancy moments ALL the time. I cry through church every sunday because i think about how happy i am with my family and how perfect my life is now (it wasnt before) and how some people are going through hard times--some kids arent going to get Christmas this year... and I just cry and cry.

Last week, DH said "Has *this other couple* ever seen you NOT crying?" I said... "just once. they brought their kids over for a pool party and I didnt cry then." DH: "Are you sure?" Me: "lol. pretty sure."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)