Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My SO Walked Out On Us

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:00 PM
  • 15 Replies

Well, when I thought things were going well and we were happy. My SO walked out on us Wedsnday morning....He's been so great with Mason and we are expecting a child together. Thank god I am working part-time and just got done with school, but things are going to be tough in the coming year. He may come back. It's a few days before Christmas too. I don't know what caused this, we weren't fighting-we were happy. I haven't been in the greatest mood, but thankfully my family and friends have stepped in this time of need. My csection is 3 weeks away and im going to need prayers and wishes to be said about us. I don't know why he did this.....Stress Maybe? I don't know.....I know that I can make it as a single mom, but two kids? I love my children. I just wish I knew why he walked out?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Juniper1985
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:06 PM
17 moms liked this

Dear God,

Bless this mother in need. She is scared and feeling alone and needs your love and your mercy now more than ever. Give her the strength to make it through this hard time and speak your wisdom to her SO who so suddenly abandoned her. Help the children in her care to feel loved and happy to help ease her sorrow and carry her through a happy and healthy csection. Comfort her when she's alone, encrouage her when she's down, and show mercy when she breaks. Help her to always remember that someone, somewhere cares and she is NEVER alone especially when faith brings her closer to you and your peace. Bring her and her family a happy Christmas and lots of smiles and wonderful memories.

In Jesus name, Amen <3

Oregongirl40
by Member on Dec. 20, 2012 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Sorry your going through this. Glad you have the support of family and friends right now. Hopefully you get some answers soon.

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:00 PM

BUMP!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Oh wow. I'm so sorry!! We are here if you need us!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Clrk.Lina2012
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Sorry your going through this please message if you need someone to talk to I pray that you are blessed with a smooth c section and that your so gets over being stressed and returns back home
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TTC2Long
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:48 AM
How awful! I'm so sorry. He didn't say anything at all? Has there been any contact? Sending you prayers and hugs. I'm glad you at least have a support system around you.
armyslpbaby
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 2:23 AM
Sending you lots of prayers.. hugs mama! It will all work out in the end
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylove041810
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 2:25 AM
I'll say this for you also!!

Quoting Juniper1985:

Dear God,

Bless this mother in need. She is scared and feeling alone and needs your love and your mercy now more than ever. Give her the strength to make it through this hard time and speak your wisdom to her SO who so suddenly abandoned her. Help the children in her care to feel loved and happy to help ease her sorrow and carry her through a happy and healthy csection. Comfort her when she's alone, encrouage her when she's down, and show mercy when she breaks. Help her to always remember that someone, somewhere cares and she is NEVER alone especially when faith brings her closer to you and your peace. Bring her and her family a happy Christmas and lots of smiles and wonderful memories.

In Jesus name, Amen <3

Cheyennesmommy4
by Christina on Dec. 21, 2012 at 10:43 AM

He Didn't Say Anything, that is what I am having a hard time understanding, the night before he told me how much he loved me and Mason/how our relationship was going great and what a wonderful mom and person I was/then he was gone. I did talk to a few friends of ours who have seen him after they had heard, he said nothing to them about me or the kids.

Quoting TTC2Long:

How awful! I'm so sorry. He didn't say anything at all? Has there been any contact? Sending you prayers and hugs. I'm glad you at least have a support system around you.

melissaaytes
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 3:10 PM

Saying a prayer now!  This was a very sweet start to the post :)  It is good to know that there are people out there that will pray for you even if they don't know you personally!!  Bless you!  And bless you op, I really hope everything works out!

Quoting Juniper1985:

Dear God,

In Jesus name, Amen <3

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)