Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tmi but help please

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:11 PM
  • 6 Replies

okay im still panicing about this and im snowd in here so can someone explain the differance between discharge and ur water leaking see i lost my plug about 6wks ago and i went to the doc and well i talkd about it once today but im dialated to 2 and she wantd me to watch for fluid and i havent had a big gush of water but i really been messin my clothes up with this it doesnt stink its not uncomfortable but i dont notice it until i go to the restroom and notice it on my clothes im just nervous but is there someway you can tell at home the differance between the 2?

by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM

I can't help here, I have no idea. Have you called your doc to ask or have them explain the difference?

bakerwife09
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:22 PM

well for one i had alot when my plug came out and it slowd down it was thicker and noticeable only when i wiped and now i dont feel it and its staining my colord underware white and its there but its thinner i know that tmi 

BoggiezMom
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
It sounds like discharge. Wit
Water Feels just like it sounds you would have a noticable wet spot on ur underware. It's warm. If its thick
Like jelly ands dries stained on ur
Panties it's not water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM

that sounds like discharge, not fluid. Fluid would be warm and wet...if it's staining it's discharge. 

mrs.hill25
by on Dec. 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM

I heard that when your water breaks it has a sweet smell. but the fact is if its your water you will be constantly leaking

bakerwife09
by on Dec. 21, 2012 at 1:57 PM

got checkd out today feeling way calmer it was not my water breaking and im still dialated to 2 no change there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)