Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

1st time mom need help on acouple things

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM
  • 17 Replies
Went to the ER todays ago for wat i thought was a bladder infection turns out no bladder infection just PREGNANT i mean i was going to the restroom allll day then after i peed it felt like a pressure pain so i assume it was a BI .. Went to ultrasound didnt see a baby so after dey sum up my last person she assumed i was 2 to 3weeks ..okay cool they gave me penatals pills to fill ntold me to come back 48 hours to make sure i dont have a ectopic pregnancy & that its just to early to see the baby..long story short they asked question docs seemed lost i was told to come back since i dont seem ectopic n was told on my discharge paper stable and early IUP dey told me to set up ultrasound app i go to a reg clinic jan 2 ...could this be ectopic ?? I didnt even see a obgyn at the ER my levels were high & they did a urine & blood test so that baby should be somewhere hiding lol!!! I just want a healthy pregancy with no issues .i been havin light cramps here n there all day (havin one now) feels like period cramps itll come & go all day..and i getting tired fast ,out of breathe ,lower back was killings yesterday,bt my bathroom trips has slowed down
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:19 AM
2 moms liked this

If you are as early as they think you more then likley wouldn't see anything on an u/s.  I would get into you obgyn and have them do a blood test to check your hcg levels and that can give them a better idea of how far a long you are and then go from there.  Some can be normal as long as there isn't bleeding along with the cramping. 

1st-timeMOMMY19
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:22 AM
Yea no blood so far i was having a lot of discharge

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

If you are as early as they think you more then likley wouldn't see anything on an u/s.  I would get into you obgyn and have them do a blood test to check your hcg levels and that can give them a better idea of how far a long you are and then go from there.  Some can be normal as long as there isn't bleeding along with the cramping. 

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Increased discharge is pretty normal as well. 

Quoting 1st-timeMOMMY19:

Yea no blood so far i was having a lot of discharge

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

If you are as early as they think you more then likely wouldn't see anything on an u/s.  I would get into you obgyn and have them do a blood test to check your hcg levels and that can give them a better idea of how far a long you are and then go from there.  Some can be normal as long as there isn't bleeding along with the cramping. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Meghan6391
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:27 AM
1 mom liked this

i have a good friend who had an eptopic pregnancy a few months ago. her main sign for reasons of concern was the cramping and back pains. just keep an eye on everything. 

1st-timeMOMMY19
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:31 AM
I pray its not :( hopefully we will see something in 2weeks
1st-timeMOMMY19
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:00 AM
Bump
Mamasgirl524
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I doubt it is. My sister, me, and my best friend were told the same thing. We're all pretty pregnant now.
1st-timeMOMMY19
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Hope not lol i go to the doc in 2weeks hopefully i get to see him or her!! I read many prople ectopic stories and i dont sound like one no pain or anything just light cramps 3xs a day other then that i dont feel a thing
lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Usually with an ectopic, the main difference in cramping is that the pains occur on one side or the other and not through the middle. This can sometimes be hard to tell, though. Good luck at your appointment in a couple weeks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1st-timeMOMMY19
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Yeah im getting my cramps in the middle /lower

Quoting lulu_tattoos:

Usually with an ectopic, the main difference in cramping is that the pains occur on one side or the other and not through the middle. This can sometimes be hard to tell, though. Good luck at your appointment in a couple weeks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)