Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms who have bled during pregnancy... TMI post

Posted by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

I believe I am having a miscarriage right now... I have had large clots and bleeding (not really heavy but heavy enough that I have had to change my pad a 3 times yesterday and 3 times today) with what looks like EWCM... Did anyone experience that? I have also had no pain... No cramps... I feel awesome other than I feel like I have my period (Just the bleeding part)... I went to the hospital last night already and they said it was a threatened miscarriage... Not sure if I lost my baby or not but I was wondering if anyone experienced this and what the outcome was

by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Carter61110
by Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I had this and I am now 29.5 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. I started bleeding at 5 weeks pregnant and it didn't stop until I was over my first trimester. I had lots of mucousy discharge mixed in with bleeding. Some days were heavier than others. They found a heartbeat on the ultrasound at 7.5 weeks and said the pregnancy was viable. I put myself on bedrest from 5 weeks until 12 weeks because if I did more, the bleeding was more. I drank LOTS of water and prayed a lot. 

I hope you and your baby are okay. 

CafeMom Tickers
allycat2120
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM
I was around 10 weeks and bleed so bad it look like I killed someone in my bathroom and I would have brown to red to a purple discharge after that and I went to er so much much but they keep finding a heart beat and well she is 5 days old today. good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrybaby89
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Quoting Carter61110:

I had this and I am now 29.5 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy. I started bleeding at 5 weeks pregnant and it didn't stop until I was over my first trimester. I had lots of mucousy discharge mixed in with bleeding. Some days were heavier than others. They found a heartbeat on the ultrasound at 7.5 weeks and said the pregnancy was viable. I put myself on bedrest from 5 weeks until 12 weeks because if I did more, the bleeding was more. I drank LOTS of water and prayed a lot. 

I hope you and your baby are okay. 

This is what I wanted to hear honestly... I am 5w3d and bleeding without pain... I hope my story turns out like yours

kcangel63
by Gold Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:22 PM
I lost one in 2010 at 9w. I did have cramping though.

I had a friend who bled A LOT. they rushed her to the ER. They couldn't figure out why she was bleeding. Baby was fine. Maybe a lost twin.

Hope your baby hangs in there.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
aussiechic
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:24 PM

i've had several miscarriages and had  A LOT OF cramping with both.  FX for you !!

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM

When I was 16ish weeks I had a huge clotty bloody mess. Went to the ER it was nothing. THen around 24 weeks I started bleeding like crazy, soaking towels. I went to the Er again nothing.

tiffs2009
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Every mc I've had I had horrid cramps and huge clots. All were before 8 weeks
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Dec. 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM

I had bleeding with this baby. It was a low lying placenta causing bleeding and I'm 26 weeks now. :-)The placenta has moved up and he's doing great!

pacificamom
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 10:24 PM

I haven't, bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured