Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (31-40):
Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:09 AM

I knew, I was waiting on my period to appear, my boobs were hurting, and I just knew so the day before my period I had my bestie bring over a test, and it was positive!!

Devious103102
by Platinum Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Always!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Yes, both times.  For sure.

janessa27
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Yes I just knew before my first missed period. I was smelling things so strong and felt queasy after eating certain things. DH confirmed it before I even told him I suspected it! lol

pregnancy week by week
1st_time_mom789
by Bronze Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I had a hunch. My period was two weeks late and I was constantly running to the bathroom. I had only taken a pregnancy test to prove myself wrong and well i was wrong about being right lol.

Mamaa2Them19
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Yes
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I was pretty sure that I was before I took the test. I got sick after drinking some coffee creamer that had never affected me before and my boobs were huge sore rocks.

TTC2Long
by Gold Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I knew it was our month before I even ovulated. I knew before I tested and wasn't bothered when I got a bfn at 12dpo. I was happy when I got my bfp at 14dpo, but not surprised. I had a few symptoms, too, that were obvious to me. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.autry21
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:12 PM
I knew I was pregnant each time which has been 5. But 2 were lost . I just had a feeling because something was diffrent.This last time around I was breastfeeding and on the mini pill and the day I had sexy with my husband I knew I'd be pregnant. 9 days past ovulating I tested and it was faintly positive,never the less positive. I'm 32 weeks today.
SkylarBeth
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:27 PM

well it was either I had the flu in the middle of the summer or I was pregnant, and I really didn't think I had the flu, so I pretty much knew I was pregnant

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured