Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (41-50):
stressedmama24
by Toni on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Yes i knew with all seven pregnancies. Three were miscarraiges tho.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DevanF
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 5:29 PM
Yeah I had that gut feeling.
soaringflutes
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I didn't have a clue.  I was sure I wasn't, because my blood test I had gotten said I hadn't ovulated.  The baby's dad convinced me to test, and I was 6 weeks along by that time!

tarakay0417
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I had a papsmear a week before I took a test or missed my period. (I tested the day my period was due) and when the doctor said that my cervix was pointed up, I knew. I have a tilted uterus and when I am pregnant it makes my cervix point up.

xxMichellexx
by Michelle on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:13 PM
I didn't but my DH suspected I was pregnant.. He knew with 4 out of 5 of our children:)
Our bubs is one week old now, but I was 11 weeks by the time I found out..
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 8:21 PM

I had ZERO symptoms, just a late period.  I had very few symptoms throughout actually, which was awesome considering how many horror stories I hear from other moms.

bfairbanks
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I knew with this one...I didn't have any symptoms I just had a feeling. I told my hubby I thought I was pregnant he said no your not you're just overreacting...well te test was positive now I'm 35 weeks :)
SSMama0209
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:43 PM

I think deep down I did, although I was in denial. I was late, and I'm never late I'm either a couple days early or right on time.

babie113
by Silver Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 11:45 PM

yes i knew i was i even told dh the day we found out im pregnant i just know it .i ended up in the er and blood work confirmed it .

Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:23 AM

I always had a feeling.  I've never taken a negative test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)