Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Did you know you were pregnant before you took a test??!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm just wondering how many women out there just KNEW they were pregnant before they had missed a period or had taken a test that came out positive?? 

In my case, I swear that not only did I know before missing my period or taking a test, but I even knew when I conceived. :S 

by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 6:08 PM
Replies (51-60):
GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM

I knew with both my girls and this baby. :-)

KRYSTALK1013
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:15 AM
I was in denial, but I knew. Heartburn is not a flu symptom.
mommaslilmen
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:26 AM
With my oldest I was between 15and 17 weeks. He started moving so I figured I was and took a test. (Also had about 5 different forms of stress and irregular cycles so being late was not something I was thinking about)

My youngest I was ttc so I was always poas

With this one I was late and just waiting on af. I had an anovulatory cycle in june. Late july rolled around and all of a sudden I'm not sleeping right and tatas were bigger. Night before I tested I threw up hot tea which I never do. That's when I knew. Tested on our anniversary
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I knew for about a week or so before I tested.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ealane2011
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 10:48 AM

Nope. It was a huge surprise. I am very irregular and my family has a history of infertility. I typically took a test and my period would start a week or two later. Not this time... !

golliz
by Member on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I knew I was pregnant weeks before I tested.. I missed my period and I just had a feeling I just knew there was a little one in me:). I was so sure I even stopped drinking before I even knew for sure and I never even got morning sickness
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JasmineJoy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:22 PM

With the second I had a feeling because I was ttc and felt implanation cramping. With the first I had no clue at all lol.

firsttimemom755
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM

I swear I knew when I conceived. I was even laying in bed next to the hubby and told him we better start getting ready for a baby. He thought I was crazy but now is amazed that I knew! 

ryryab
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 2:57 AM

I suspected. 

mommieof3_91
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 3:02 AM
I knew but only because my mom called and told me she was craving bacon and that I was prego. I was in another state at the time. When I got home we went to wal mart and bought me 3 first response tests. I took the first one when I got home. Was supposed to be a joke to tell my mom I wasn't prego and as soon as that positive came up I hit the floor yelling for my mom because I couldn't believe it and made her read it. When I sent the pic to SO as he was still in the other state he fell out of the middle of a queen sized bed. Not sure how he did but it happened lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)