Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant & partying? drinking wine?

Posted by   + Show Post

hi! this question is not about me,but a lady i know on facebook..she is always posting pix of herself saying "im sexy..look at my sexy pregant belly.."blah blah..then she gonig out & still partying as if shes not preggo..she posted pix of herself & her friends atta male strip club ike 2-3 weeks ago,now tonight she posted pix of her in a skin tight,short sexy dress posing with her frineds.then one of them she titled "yes that is red wine"..she holding up a large glass of wine!" she is 5 montha preggo!  now i think i maye have herd b4 that its "ok" for a pregnant woman to have an occasional drink,but to me it just sounnds wrong wrong on so many levels...y would any bartender serve a pregnant woman (she is very big & obviously showing)..alchol? & y would her friends be kool with that? mind u,y would u go to a club trying to pick men up while ur pregnant?  all of it is just wrong to me...i dunno..wat are your opinions on this?

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Replies (61-61):
kandeek
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:53 AM

im not pregnant nor do i ever plan to have a child,but i am an auntie & have a fam member that is preggo right now so i wanted opinions on wat i saw on fb...i can & WILL get over it,but it doesnt mean that i cant & wot have concerns wen i see sumthing out of the ordinary gonig on,compared to wat i ve seen & experinced with my own friends & family....THIS IS NEW TO ME! as i said...

& as far as i know,here in NY,bartenders can & do have the right to refuse anyone drinks if they dont see fit...& if i were onei would not serve a visibly pregnant person drinks...a guy im dating is a bartender & he said the same thing.

so to finish this all up,im not angry at the gurl for dressing sexy or drinking while preggo,im just expressing my concern & "ideas" that i didnt approve of wat shes doing....nor does anyone that i know in my personal  life that i know...diff strokes for diff folks,no prob at all..i just wanted to get diff opinions here.

dont need to bite my head off about sumthing ive never herd about till i saw it presented to me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured