Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What do you do when you cannot sleep?

I am tired my husband and I were up until about midnight ish. Our son woke up around 1-1:20 screaming and crying and saying he was done sleeping. Once h calmed down he told me his ear hurt and so I gave him some pain meds and we rested on the couch and then I told him I was tired and he siad lets go to bed. So I slept from 3am-5am and now I cannot sleep. I am in a wedding this afternoon and need some sleep. I am tired, i just cannot do it. So what do I do? Cafemom and left over taco bell lol 

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM
Replies (11-12):
juniebug11
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM

If someone has the answer please share!! I've had insomnia my whole pregnency, I was prescribed ambein, which helped out some..... But now there all gone and my office doesn't open untill wen. - I never went to sleep last night untill about 6 AM this morning and I woke up around 9:30 . I'm exhausted :(( 

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:11 AM

In most cases, insomnia is caused by hunger!

Have you tried eating something like nuts and a piece of fruit before bed?

Quoting juniebug11:

If someone has the answer please share!! I've had insomnia my whole pregnency, I was prescribed ambein, which helped out some..... But now there all gone and my office doesn't open untill wen. - I never went to sleep last night untill about 6 AM this morning and I woke up around 9:30 . I'm exhausted :(( 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN