Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy
Am I selfish to be thinking about anova baby I am 22 I have a 4.5 year old and a 20 month old! My husband works and we could afford anova but my oldest has certain learning and behaivoural issues and evryone sez we shud wait til we know wats wrong!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 6:44 AM
Replies (11-20):
babylove041810
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:14 AM
The only reason I think you should wait until you know what's wrong is because if it were me I'd want to know so knew how much the next baby would be at risk. You could pass it on to the next one depending what it is.
lusso303
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:10 PM

sorry thats another

lusso303
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:11 PM

it would be my 3rd my second has no issues we have thoughts that my traumatic delivery explains my oldest's developmental issues.

lusso303
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:16 PM

ive also thought about this it took us a year to conceive my second and then obviously nine months of pregnancy. I can handl another child as we can handle my oldest with his issues he has always been the same so the way he is is normality to us. I guess im always worrying what other people think as i am 22 and had my first young. People are never comfortable with a 'young mum' and are never happy with me being content as a SAHM.

lusso303
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 12:17 PM

no i live in england x

mama2gg
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

wats anova? shud i no wut dat sez?

hahaha HOLYSHIT I lost it hahah

mama2gg
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 1:31 PM

sweetness no one knows you are talking to them you have to "quote" them or they wont come back to this post to answer you

Quoting lusso303:

no i live in england x

lusso303
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Quoting mama2gg:

sweetness no one knows you are talking to them you have to "quote" them or they wont come back to this post to answer you

Quoting lusso303:

no i live in england x

ok thanx im new to this x x

lusso303
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:35 AM
This would be my third my second child has no difficulties.

Quoting babylove041810:

The only reason I think you should wait until you know what's wrong is because if it were me I'd want to know so knew how much the next baby would be at risk. You could pass it on to the next one depending what it is.

babylove041810
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 8:27 AM
You could still pass it. You never know. But I wouldn't say it is selfish. I would just wait to be safe. But it's your life. If you think your ready for a third and you feel the baby will be fine go for it!

Quoting lusso303:

This would be my third my second child has no difficulties.

Quoting babylove041810:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)