Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Shopping Clearances!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

I have been dieing to get my little one clothes!!!! Meijer had sleepers 2 sets for about $6.30 last week so I picked up 2 of them (4 outfits for 12.60 + tax). Then yesterday I went to Kohls and they had a lot of baby stuff on clearance! It was marked down (averaging 3-6$) plus an extra 25% off already reduced prices. And before Christmas I had received a Kohls shopping pass card thing for after christmas for an extra 15% off my purchase including sales and clearances! I don't usually shop at Kohls but I kept it b/c i had a gift card.

This is what I got.... 8 outfits (between the 2 stores) totaling just under $24 +tax (although out of pocket I paid just over $16 b/c of my gift card) and that is a savings of over $66 (from the original price. So per outfit I paid about $2.88+tax : )

sure hope she really is a girl b/c now idk where my Kohls receipt went lol (that way I could go get boy clothes later if baby is a boy, my ultrasound wasn't to clear).

Have you found any good deals lately?

by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:13 AM

went to Kohl's yesterday and got DS1 3 pajama sets, an Angry Birds blanket for him, and myself a shirt for $50

mommyto3121405
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:03 PM

we wont be buying much until baby as we arent finding out the sex

mr.scariesmommy
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 8:07 PM
We are shopping when we get out taxes back so I'm trying to hold off on shopping :) and I do my 3-4d us to make sure she.is a she :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by on Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:32 PM

I have a 2 yr old son so I have left over clothes from him still. The u.s person said the baby had her legs crossed but she did see the lines they look for, for a girl. She said 90% chance girl if she had to guess. Soooo I am not taking tags off of anything (other than an outfit for the hospital, probab;y gender nutral or one for either gender). Once I have the baby my mom will wash the clothes for me before baby and I come home. 

Quoting mommyto3121405:

we wont be buying much until baby as we arent finding out the sex

brittany208
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:35 AM

we just found out the gender yesterday and its a boy just like the one we have already, so we really dont need anything.

SadiasMomma
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:39 AM
I went to Carter's tonight and they had a nice clearance area.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cravespopcorn
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM

I haven't been allowed to go shopping for 9 weeks due to bed rest... however, I know my mother isn't restricted LOL... she went and bought "First Christmas" clothes yesterday.  Back before bed rest, I bought a cute long sleeved Halloween shirt for next year for less than $2.  I loooooooooove clearance racks!

jasyoung2012
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:40 AM

We don't find out the gender until January 15th, but then we will go clearance shopping :)

MummiMayI
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:58 AM

Cute!!

No deals, I've been avoiding newborn sections.

Astrachanca
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM
I got a ton of things off eBay! Really good deals and most of the clothes are in excellent condition. I see no reason to buy baby new clothes when they'll grow out of them so fast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN