Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

single and might be prego

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 11 Replies

can anyone help me. i am scared as hell and i am not sure what to do. i started bleeding but it was 2 days long and  from what i have read that means i am  pregnant... help me

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:00 AM

Im sorry I'm confused where did you hear bleeding means your are pregnant that is totally false.

How many days ago did you O? (im guessing you have no clue but this will help)

No one on here can help you dear you HAVE to take a test or see a doctor there is no magic answer to this

steph992
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:03 AM
I know that. And a medical artical.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
steph992
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:07 AM

medical website and lot of people i know have told me that u can bleed and be prego. and i dont have a clue when i O i am confused and not sure what to really even do. all i know it that everything about this is kinda nevous... and i just need some answers to know weather or not i am being lied to or what not.

i took a test 1 week ago. but i had sex on the 15 and since then ive been feeling sick and in a ton of pain and only bleeding for 2 days makes me a little nervouse... not that i am scared but if there is a chance you can bleed and be prego i just wanna know so that way i can make sure i am ok. you know what i mean .

Rangelmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM

You said you took a test what was the results. If you are still uneasy take another test or go see your gyno and ask them.

MamaScho88
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:48 AM

Take a test when u are supposed to expect ur period and if it is negative and you still are not convinced then take another one a week later, or call your doctor and ask for a blood test...so many things can cause bleeding...menstruation, ovulation, implantation bleeding, and some women have light bleeding throughout their pregnancies.

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:57 AM
If you are in a ton of pain, see your doc asap. If you are pregnant, it could be ectopic. You could die if left untreated.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steph992
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:06 PM
What is ectopic? And pain in hips and lower back my period was the two days of bleeding. Is it all possable to be prego or what woild the signs be i can tell you the symptoms im having
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pacificamom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:14 PM

test and call your doctor

mama2gg
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Then if you already know this all what's your question dear?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM
An ectopic is a pregnancy in your tubes that has to be removed so it doesn't kill you

Quoting steph992:

What is ectopic? And pain in hips and lower back my period was the two days of bleeding. Is it all possable to be prego or what woild the signs be i can tell you the symptoms im having
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN