Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM
  • 10 Replies

So I am new here, I just found out I'm pregnant with baby number two. It only took less then two months of trying to get the bfp... I have a wonderful 5 yo dd. when I was pregnant with her I was on an amazing forum, that a handful of ladies were constant on and we became really close. However since then the forum has died down and finding out about this baby made me want to join another forum that when I found this one. So a little about me, I am 23 have been married for a little over three yrs been with dh for a little over 6 yrs. our first was a surprise but we  couldn't be happier. It took us a little while to finally decide our baby was ready to be a big sister that why it took so long for baby 2. She couldn't be happier about being a big sister, she talks to my belly and rubs it already. I had to join. Forum because dh and I have decided. It to tell anyone just yet about this so I had to tell someone.

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rangelmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:20 PM

BUMP!

pacificamom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM

aww cute! welcome to cafemomand congratulations

BraeBaysMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Congrats! How far along are you?

happysnappyJ
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Hi and welcome! I've been on mom forums since I was trying to get pregnant with my now almost 4 year old son, but the drama and catty witches made me stop. I'm pregnant again, about 4 weeks, and found this and decided to give it a try. I'm Jessica, I'm 25, I have 2 stepdaughters who are 13 and 9, and two boys who are 3 and 9 months. I'm due in September. 

Rangelmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:40 PM

According to the due date calculator I am due sept 5 which puts me at a little over four weeks.

Quoting BraeBaysMom:

Rangelmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:42 PM

As of now so am I I am gonna getting everything set up with drs and wic this week. So I an find our more on my first appt

Quoting happysnappyJ:

Hi and welcome! I've been on mom forums since I was trying to get pregnant with my now almost 4 year old son, but the drama and catty witches made me stop. I'm pregnant again, about 4 weeks, and found this and decided to give it a try. I'm Jessica, I'm 25, I have 2 stepdaughters who are 13 and 9, and two boys who are 3 and 9 months. I'm due in September. 

BraeBaysMom
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 5:48 PM

Quoting Rangelmommy:

According to the due date calculator I am due sept 5 which puts me at a little over four weeks.

Quoting BraeBaysMom:

Yay! lol im due August 28th. our babies will be a week apart :)

Rangelmommy
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Yay bump buddies!!!! Lol.

Quoting BraeBaysMom:

Quoting Rangelmommy:

Quoting BraeBaysMom:

Yay! lol im due August 28th. our babies will be a week apart :)

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 30, 2012 at 6:50 PM

Congrats!! and welcome to the group.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Welcome & congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured