Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

These pregnancy hormones are killing me!!!! read, funnny story ;)

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
  • 7 Replies

How about this morning i went to go wash some clothes and i didnt check in my husbands pants pockets for anything (bc i dont think its my responsibility) so i just threw his jeans in there thinking he took everything out like he always does. Well His wallet was still in  there (he found it in there)......luckily i didnt start the washer yet, he said, "Oh i would have been so pissed if my wallet got washed, u dont even know" so here i am pregnant and all emotional thinking he was blaming it on me when he really wasnt, so i just go about my day, go straighten my hair and he comes in and asks what wrong, i say nothing, he say sam, i can tell something is wrong tell me, so i told him i said i felt like u blamed me for ur wallet almost getting washed when i dont view it as my responsibility to take ur wallet out of ur clothes, and then i start crying :/ and i was like, damn these pregnancy hormones, i never got emotional about this kinda stuff before and i def didnt cry! So he just held me and said he was sorry that he spoke to me in such a harsh way and that he didnt mean to.

He speaks so harshly sometimes bc he was trained to be a "badass" in the marines. Deep down he is a softy though, bc i know him :) Anyway i just wanted to share a funny/lame story :p 

Do u have any pregnancy hormone stories? lol

by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
true-love-21

BUMP!

true-love-21

BUMP!

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:44 PM
Taco Bell is my FAVORiTE food and has been since I was a kid. When I'm sick, nauseous, had a bad day etc I go to Taco Bell. Well my taste buds have really changes this pregnancy and I went to Taco Bell the other day and it tasted disgusting! I started crying and saying now what am I going to eat, as if the world was over lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kbear1992
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol I cried when I had to go to work because I didn't want to leave my df on his day off lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
true-love-21
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM

lmfao that is so me!!!!! im so lmao right now!!

Quoting smurfy88:

Taco Bell is my FAVORiTE food and has been since I was a kid. When I'm sick, nauseous, had a bad day etc I go to Taco Bell. Well my taste buds have really changes this pregnancy and I went to Taco Bell the other day and it tasted disgusting! I started crying and saying now what am I going to eat, as if the world was over lol

smurfy88
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Lol damn pregnancy hormones

Quoting true-love-21:

lmfao that is so me!!!!! im so lmao right now!!

Quoting smurfy88:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 12:53 PM

lol me and daddy got in a fight one day because i washed his wallet ! he tried telling me he had to go buy a new wallet since that one was washed. i told him it was his choice to wash it. he left it in the dirty clothes and was gone when i did laundry. if he didnt want it washed, then he should have taken it out of the pocket and took it with him that day ! we didnt speak for an hour. :p he doesnt deal well with these emotions, nor do i with his crazy ideas :p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN