Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It should be called all the time sickness...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM
  • 6 Replies
How long does morning sickness generally last? With my ds i barely had any, but this time around it's bad. I get sick several times a day, almost every day. I just want it to be over, I'm miserable. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tiff_R_92
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM
Buuuump
Dee0886
by Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Mine didn't tapper off until about 14/15 weeks....mine was awful too.

Jessmichelle2
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:31 PM

with my first mine didnt stop till 18 weeks, with this baby it started at about 7 weeks and im 15 weeks (tomorrow) and still have all day sickness, i take zofran and its AMAZING id ask your doctor about it, i take 2 dissolvable tabs and im not sick all day :D

Tiff_R_92
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I have an appt next week, i will definitely have to ask her about that.

Quoting Jessmichelle2:

with my first mine didnt stop till 18 weeks, with this baby it started at about 7 weeks and im 15 weeks (tomorrow) and still have all day sickness, i take zofran and its AMAZING id ask your doctor about it, i take 2 dissolvable tabs and im not sick all day :D

FarmGirl2B
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
This is #3 for me, and the first 14 weeks were the worst out of all my pregnancies. Finally had to break down and get a prescription for zofran. What a lifesaver! I also had luck with plain chips, french fries, and pickles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM

I know the feeling because I had the all day sickness with my son.  For me it started at around 4 weeks and it lasted until I was somewhere around 15 wks. For me what helped ease it a little was just eating smaller meals throughout the day and chewing gum. You could also talk to your doctor about prescribing something to help.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured