Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

do you do it

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM
  • 9 Replies
After your baby is born & they have them in those lil clear bed like things with the bottles extra diapers & shirt, do you clean it out and take that stuff home with you?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
smccloud
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

heck yeah you are charged either way and my nurse always encouraged us to take that stuff with me :)

Larsbug
by Laura on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:30 PM

yep! our nurses told us to...and then they took it back to the nursery and filled it again... told us to take it again...we had diapers for weeks!

-mamas-
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Yes, my nurse told me to. She said that's what it's there for!
queenXofXmean
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM
Lol...ok just making sure i wasnt the only one.....
jazzylady88
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM

haha i felt the same way with my 1st..like is this stealing...but youll be suprised to how much the nurses are making sure you take it all...my son was soo big, the diapers in the drawer were too small...the nurse offered to go to pediatrics and get me a bunch...so sweet!

Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn't. The nurse just did it for me and told me to take everything home or they had to throw it out.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
louzannalady
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 10:48 PM

I ask which things we can take with us and which things they would prefer we leave there. They were fine with us taking two blankets with the cute foot prints and the thermometer and the diapers and a onesy with the hospital's name on it and the cup I had with the long straw. : ) 

Heather2001
by Heather on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:26 PM

Yes, our nurses told us that they have to get rid of it (throw it out) if we didn't take it.

lulu_tattoos
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:42 PM
I figure i'll ask what we're supposed to take and what we're supposed to leave. I don't remember with my older two. Except I know we ended up with several receiving blankets when I had my son. But I'm delivering baby #3 at hospital #3 so I don't know what they give away.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN