Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

positive or not********UPDATE*************

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:41 AM
  • 20 Replies

in real life looks a lil purple i believe i need a tweeker but thought id get ur ladies oppinions

this one is from 01/04/2012 and was a dollar store one DO YOU THINK IT IS IMPROVING OR AM I LOSING ANOTHER ANGEL.

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
doulala
by Emerald Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:44 AM
1 mom liked this

I do *think* I see something there but it is so hard to tell, I am not completely sure.

GL!

Radellia
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:45 AM
Looks like there could be a line, can't tell if it has color or is just an indent though. Also, I've heard that opening those tests can make them invalid... Did you see anything before you took it apart?

Test again in a couple days, if that is a positive, then it should get noticeably darker as time passes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Radellia
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:46 AM
Note to my previous comment - each new test should get noticeably darker than the previous ones if it's positive
lilcakes
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:47 AM

yes it was light purple but took it apart to take better pic a few hours after cause i forgot about it

lilcakes
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:48 AM

that was from christmas eve night havent taking one since but did take one on 12/12 and it looked like it was pos but looked like evap well after time limit lol

lilcakes
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM

does it look like this has progressed to you ladies

livingrlovesong
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:09 PM

it honestly looks more like an evap line, but I could be wrong. I would try again in the morning with a different test. good luck!

lilcakes
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:10 PM

i didnt think evap lines were purple.....are they?

Carter61110
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM
I definitely think the second one is darker. Blood tests every 48 hours will confirm rising numbers better then HPTs.
livingrlovesong
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:18 PM

I had 2 that were the pink color (first responce tests). Thats been a while ago though. I honestly dont know if they are or not, the second one just looks like it to me. I cant see 2 lines on the top one, but im blind anyway.

Quoting lilcakes:

i didnt think evap lines were purple.....are they?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)