Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so uncomfortable! plz help

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
I cannot get comfortable at all to go to sleep! I'm so sleepy its ridiculous! Help???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lbluv20
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Have you tried a pillow between your legs? it helps relieve alot of the pressure on your hips. Pregnancy pillows can also help alot, I loved having one with my last pregnancy. How about a couch or recliner? Some ladies just have to have make shift beds when pregnant lol sleep were you can!

stressedmama24
by Toni on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:28 AM
I use a pillow btwn my.legs. Its more my lower back and.belly that are bothering me. I.have couches but.the rooms they are in don't get warm really.(I.live in.120yr old house so its got super high ceilings). No recliner. Any.suggestions.on which pregnancy pillow to get?

Quoting Lbluv20:

Have you tried a pillow between your legs? it helps relieve alot of the pressure on your hips. Pregnancy pillows can also help alot, I loved having one with my last pregnancy. How about a couch or recliner? Some ladies just have to have make shift beds when pregnant lol sleep were you can!

stressedmama24
by Toni on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Thats the one I was just looking at. I have to wait til I get paid on Friday tho.

Quoting Lbluv20:

I had one similar to this!

http://www.target.com/p/boppy-total-body-pillow/-/A-12891814?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C12891814&CPNG=Bedding&kpid=12891814&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=12891814

GodsAmiga
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:52 AM

If you find something that works please tell me! I can't get comfortable either and it's also my lower back and stomach that are the culprits. The pillow between the legs doesn't work for me and I can't sleep all curled up anymore which was the only comfy position for me before because my belly has gotten too big. :-P

stressedmama24
by Toni on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
U sound like me. If i find something i will definately let u know.

Quoting GodsAmiga:

If you find something that works please tell me! I can't get comfortable either and it's also my lower back and stomach that are the culprits. The pillow between the legs doesn't work for me and I can't sleep all curled up anymore which was the only comfy position for me before because my belly has gotten too big. :-P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured