Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

wkly check in 12/31

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:40 AM
  • 123 Replies
How far along are you?

How are you feeling?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM
31w5d

Big, exhausted, but okay.

I'm dreading dragging the kids out in the cold to go shopping but we just got back from FL and we need food.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mrs.seri
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 7:53 AM
24 weeks tomorrow. Feeling good!
Oregongirl40
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:01 AM

17.5 weeks been awake since 3:30am(woke to pee and couldn't go back to sleep) So I decided to get up and Do some Laundry...too early for nesting isn't it?  I have what I guess is ligament pain in lower back, hips and pelvis. I started doing a few yoga stretches a week ago and wonder if I pulled or irritated muscles I haven't used in awhile.  Still have food aversions, can't stand the sight or taste of meat. Hating my boobs!!!!!! But still so thrilled to be prego I don't care about any of it, treasuring every moment good and bad!

BabyFetus Ticker
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Ugh, i hate food shopping, esp w kids lol

Quoting JadeTigr7:

31w5d

I'm dreading dragging the kids out in the cold to go shopping but we just got back from FL and we need food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:17 AM
Glad you are feeling well!

Quoting mrs.seri:

24 weeks tomorrow. Feeling good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:18 AM
I dont think its ever too early for nesting. I got into clean everything mode the whole time i was prego lol

Quoting Oregongirl40:

17.5 weeks been awake since 3:30am(woke to pee and couldn't go back to sleep) So I decided to get up and Do some Laundry...too early for nesting isn't it?  I have what I guess is ligament pain in lower back, hips and pelvis. I started doing a few yoga stretches a week ago and wonder if I pulled or irritated muscles I haven't used in awhile.  Still have food aversions, can't stand the sight or taste of meat. Hating my boobs!!!!!! But still so thrilled to be prego I don't care about any of it, treasuring every moment good and bad!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Forever.pink
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 5 weeks and 3 days.  I have my first doctor's appointment today, I'm a little nervous, but excited!  Feeling great! :)

mommyof2kids306
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:48 AM
13 weeks and I'm very tired I honestly wished I could get paid while sitting on my butt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:50 AM
It always takes ten times longer than it should! And the commissary is closed today so ill have to go off post to Walmart.

Just thinking about it is exhausting me. Lol!

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting JadeTigr7:

31w5d

lillucky8
by Ruby Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Id skip til tomorrow lol, do you have anything you can scrounge up for the day? And order out dinner? Lol

Quoting JadeTigr7:

It always takes ten times longer than it should! And the commissary is closed today so ill have to go off post to Walmart.

Just thinking about it is exhausting me. Lol!

Quoting lillucky8:

Quoting JadeTigr7:

31w5d

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)