Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what the h*ll!!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this
i have a small lump on my left side where i beleive my ovary is. i must admit that i am very biologically challenged and not very sure where they are... that being said i was wondering what it could be. i am planning on going in to see a doctor on wednesday but was hoping you ladies could help. i thought maybe i was pregnant but keep getting neg tests so guess thats not it. what else could it be?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy06and09
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:04 AM
bump... anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:05 AM
Bump go to the doctor prayers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM
Sorry, I'm not sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Unless you are very thin, I doubt you'd feel your ovary from the outside. Especially since you say you are biologically challenged, lol. I would definitely go to the doctor. Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Can you be more specific on where on your left side? Near your belly button or ribs? Lowe?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mmccrea
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM

I can feel my lymph nodes that are down there where you would think your ovaries are.  I've always been able to, except when I was...fat.  How big is the lump?  Pea sized?  If so, it could be your lymph nodes.

silka08
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:38 PM
If youre very thin and its bottom left of abdomen is it possible you need to have a bowel.movent?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Schuckers
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:42 PM

It could just be a cyst. I get them sometime in my pelvic region...just happens sometimes. They go away if you don't irritate them. But better to be safe...go to the doctor to ease your mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)