Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you....

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
  • 13 Replies
Buying you baby items new or used or a mix of both?
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Both

We got new bed and bedding , stroller and car seat new swing i f course

But her clothes are 1/2 and 1/2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKH
by Kara on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
All new but this is our first
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MsGrayciesMommy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:41 AM
New if its a boy. I have a phobia about used items. Especially for baby. But if its a girl, I have everything from when my daughter was born two years ago :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chelseagrinn
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM

All new except hand me down clothes. I've had plenty of people try to pass off cribs..strollers..so on but this is my first (and hopefully only for a while) and I just don't feel comfortable putting my new baby in old used things. No matter who they come from.

jbjb1024
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:10 AM
We got a lot of both. Thank goodness!!! My one and only shower was small. My furniture set and travel system are brand new. Everything else was used. I bought a lot if Lysol spray and wipes. The used stuff came from family so I knew where it was coming from
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Both.

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

We're not having to buy too much, since we've still got a lot of baby stuff from when our DD (now 2) was little. Since we're having a boy this time and don't have much access to hand-me-down clothes, we're having to buy more clothes (new) than we did with DD.

ohmandy
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

there are specific things i want... if i can find them used that would be fabulous haha

RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Same!! I freak over germs on used items so all will be new since this baby is a boy but we will reuse crib & changing table from my daughter. She only slept in it a handful of times anyways lol

Quoting MsGrayciesMommy:

New if its a boy. I have a phobia about used items. Especially for baby. But if its a girl, I have everything from when my daughter was born two years ago :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyto3bees
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:24 AM

ive done both

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)