Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what have you written down?

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 13 Replies
what kind of things have you written down about your pregnancy so you wont forget? What to you is important to keep record of? Do you write down every dr appt? Every kick, and the times? Progress on the nursery? Your worries? Things you buy and when and why? when i first found out i was pregnant i was writing down everything. And then i stopped. It lasted about a week. Now that im half way and thinking back to things... The dates and stuff are already fuzzy and that makes me sad. So i think im gonna take the time to try to catch up so i dont forget later on !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:22 AM
I have a pregnancy scrap book soooo I record a log
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RaLeighsMommy11
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
I write down weigh gain each doctors visit & what the doctor says. Also I write down the baby's heartbeat, when i first felt kicks, when dh first felt kicks, etc
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:27 AM
did you make it? Or was it more of a bought thing that gives you ideas of what to write down? i basically stopped writing because i felt silly recording everything :0 crazy me !

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:30 AM
I got a blank scrap book from hobby store

I add my own paper back ground , pics , info etc the book is a 14x14 book

And no it wasn't one of those fill in the blank things

I do it once a month and catch it up

Quoting jesuschild06:

did you make it? Or was it more of a bought thing that gives you ideas of what to write down? i basically stopped writing because i felt silly recording everything :0 crazy me !

Quoting mama2gg:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jesuschild06
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:33 AM

thats cool :) im not artsy enough to have the patience for scrapbooks. but i do plan on doing something !

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting jesuschild06:

Quoting mama2gg:

mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not either i fumble through it lol

Quoting jesuschild06:

thats cool :) im not artsy enough to have the patience for scrapbooks. but i do plan on doing something !

Quoting mama2gg:

Quoting jesuschild06:

Quoting mama2gg:

Turtledoves
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I do a weekly recap on my baby blog, and doctor appointment recaps. I also have a pregnancy book that asks a lot of funny questions to help me fill out more details.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany208
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

nothing new since ive been pregnant. i always like to make daily to-do lists because it keeps me focused. and i scrapbook, too.

jesuschild06
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

thats cool. i searched for books at the begining with something like that and couldnt find one i liked. though i just stumbled across countdownmypregnancy.com. i like the set up so far as i explore it.

Quoting Turtledoves:

I do a weekly recap on my baby blog, and doctor appointment recaps. I also have a pregnancy book that asks a lot of funny questions to help me fill out more details.

happysnappyJ
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I make pregnancy scrap books, and I write down everything and anything I find important, so dates, ultrasounds, etc. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)