Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

18 weeks pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
  • 18 Replies

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikkifam5
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:14 PM
Do you have a question? Or just stating a fact?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Nynnie
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:26 PM
Congrats! When do u find out if it's a boy or girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 1:38 PM
This and grats

Quoting nikkifam5:

Do you have a question? Or just stating a fact?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
latulippe82
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I was going to aska question at the same time just state howfar a long I am !!!   But my question is I'm 18weeks and does any other mom to be feel there baby move at all cause i have not had any real movement??

happysnappyJ
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 2:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

Brooke0
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:55 PM
I felt my son at 18 weeks..

Quoting latulippe82:

I was going to aska question at the same time just state howfar a long I am !!!   But my question is I'm 18weeks and does any other mom to be feel there baby move at all cause i have not had any real movement??

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Im 20 weeks and this baby is all over the place lol. My husband can feel it too. Weve felt her for about a month now

Quoting latulippe82:

soaringflutes
by Bronze Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting latulippe82:

I'm 1t 19 + weeks, and still am not feeling anything.  My doc said it should happen soon though. 

nikkifam5
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM
I just started feeling movement when I was 19 weeks. But my placenta was anterior so it made it harder to feel anything before then.
heathurln
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM

I didn't feel any movement until I was 20+ weeks and this is my first pregnancy. People who have had kids before are supposed to be able to feel it earlier than a first time mom.

Quoting latulippe82:

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)