Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Acne/Skin Problems

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
My face started breaking out immediately after I got pregnant (I found out at 4 weeks and 2 days along and my face started breaking out two weeks before that.) I wash my face twice a day with a cleanser and every other day with a scrub. It's helped a tiny bit but my skin is still bad. :( I never have acne and now I'm noticing blotchiness as well. HELP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Paty123
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:47 PM
It will go away! It happened to me with my last pregnancy (girl) but not when I was pregnant with my son. Now that I am 6 weeks pregnant again I am breaking out once more!! But it does go away eventually. My mother claimed that its another girl! She says girls sick the beauty outa the moms to creat themselves !?
shackelford8610
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM

I have started taking a fresh garlic clove and putting it on the infected area and leaving it there... its helped so much!!!! However test it on an area first.... If you have sensitive skin mix minced garlic with yogurt. Sounds stinky but its not ;-D ITS HELPED

NatesMomma0118
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Yeah I have a 4 year old son and my skin was more clear then it had ever been. Hoping for a girl this time :)
NatesMomma0118
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Garlic? Doesn't it make your skin smell?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)