Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice ASAP PLEASE.

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
  • 17 Replies
Well I haven't gotten any better thought out the day. I've had a horrible headache all day which travels down to my neck making it stiff and very achey. The rest off my body is also very achey. I'm running a fever that stays between 100.2 and 100.7 I haven't been able to drink or eat all day. Ive barely been off the couch except to pee. And I haven't peed in over 2 hours. I keep getting dizzy. The meds I got are not helping.
And to top it off I haven't felt the baby move in hours so that's also worrying me.
So do yall think I should go to the er or just wait it out?
Please help I hate going to er for something not an emergency.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

You're dehydrated, for one. You also have low blood sugar. Force some fluids down, preferably some juice. 

mlg1989
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Go get a huge thing of water and force yourself to drink it all. Water cures a lot of issues. If that doesn't work after a couple hours id go to ER
Larsbug
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:32 PM

you need some hydration and you need to get your blood sugar back up. Drink some juice and eat something small. I think you would be ok at home but if you are REALLY worried and you feel something is wrong then go to the ER. It's better than you worrying all night.

smccloud
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Drink Gatorade or something with electrolites in it. when you are sick like that water can actually make you throw up. plus by drinking those sport drinks you may get some sugar in you. It is going around pretty bad right now and being sick while pregnant is horrible.. How far along are you? my doctor says not to really worry too much until you are past a certain week i think like 28 . and even then baby feels what you feel so if you feel poopy and tired so does baby... rest up and feel better

junebutterfly
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:19 AM
I'm 32 weeks.

Quoting smccloud:

Drink Gatorade or something with electrolites in it. when you are sick like that water can actually make you throw up. plus by drinking those sport drinks you may get some sugar in you. It is going around pretty bad right now and being sick while pregnant is horrible.. How far along are you? my doctor says not to really worry too much until you are past a certain week i think like 28 . and even then baby feels what you feel so if you feel poopy and tired so does baby... rest up and feel better

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:23 AM
Ok, I don't want to freak you out, but did they check you for meningitis?
junebutterfly
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:25 AM
Not that I know of.

Quoting TTC2Long:

TTC2Long
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM
How are you this am?

Quoting junebutterfly:

Not that I know of.

Quoting TTC2Long:

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:14 PM

the other thing you could do is call your dr and see what they think. But be sure to drink juice and water!

junebutterfly
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I went to er last night I couldn't take the pain anymore. They gave me Tylenol and ran two bags of fluid through iv. I feel much better today.

Quoting sparklebug86:

the other thing you could do is call your dr and see what they think. But be sure to drink juice and water!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)