Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think my baby is abusing me!!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this
Seriously lol. He's beating me from the inside. I had my hand on my belly and he punched so hard I could feel how tiny his whole fist was.
Only 12 more weeks of abuse left lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Reepicheep.CSL
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Lol, my second son like to practice kung fu in utero. It hurt, badly!
lulu_tattoos
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:55 PM
This is my third and by far my most "violent" lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babylove041810
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:58 PM
My dd didn't kick much at all. She was a fairly calm baby. This one however is training to be a ninja or something.

Quoting lulu_tattoos:

This is my third and by far my most "violent" lol.
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM

My twins were acrobats! I swear they had restricted space and knew it and did their best to go against that!

When they were born my twin b had bruised feet from kicking me so hard and the doctors said my insides were bruised as well and they had never seen anything like that before lol. The considered it was from me being so petite and carrying twins. This baby is pretty active but it is a singleton so there is much less activity!

babylove041810
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM
I think this one is training to be a ninja!! Lol. Or he really is just an abusive baby.

Quoting Reepicheep.CSL:

Lol, my second son like to practice kung fu in utero. It hurt, badly!
babylove041810
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:01 AM
Wow!! I've heard of bruised ribs but jeez!! I think babies do it purposefully for keeping them so cramped up. In the case of your twins it must have been sibling rivalry!

Quoting jackieb2811:

My twins were acrobats! I swear they had restricted space and knew it and did their best to go against that!

When they were born my twin b had bruised feet from kicking me so hard and the doctors said my insides were bruised as well and they had never seen anything like that before lol. The considered it was from me being so petite and carrying twins. This baby is pretty active but it is a singleton so there is much less activity!

cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM

lol! I know the feeling because when I was pregnant with my son he use to like to kick the crap out of my ribs.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
jackieb2811
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:05 AM

That is very possible! They fight like enimies to this very day and they are 5! I was just laughing when I heard them tell me and then I learned how little they were from being born early I was certain I was in for it and I was right lol!

Yes, they said I had bruising on all surrounding organs they said lol! I have a feeling this baby will be much more calm but then again I don't know I just started feeling really kicks about a weeks ago not just flutters it is more consistant now. I am 20w1d today!!

Quoting babylove041810:

Wow!! I've heard of bruised ribs but jeez!! I think babies do it purposefully for keeping them so cramped up. In the case of your twins it must have been sibling rivalry!

Quoting jackieb2811:

babylove041810
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM
He's only at my ribs every now and then. But with 12 weeks to go I'm sure that will change. He likes to beat my sides. It feels like he's trying to reach around my side and hit my back lol.

Quoting cali_angel_girl:

lol! I know the feeling because when I was pregnant with my son he use to like to kick the crap out of my ribs.

babylove041810
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 12:08 AM
I was feeling them at 16 weeks with this one. They say you tend to feel them earlier after your first pregnancy since you know what to expect.
I hope this one goes easier on your organs!!

Quoting jackieb2811:

That is very possible! They fight like enimies to this very day and they are 5! I was just laughing when I heard them tell me and then I learned how little they were from being born early I was certain I was in for it and I was right lol!

Yes, they said I had bruising on all surrounding organs they said lol! I have a feeling this baby will be much more calm but then again I don't know I just started feeling really kicks about a weeks ago not just flutters it is more consistant now. I am 20w1d today!!

Quoting babylove041810:

Quoting jackieb2811:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)