Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

How often do you shave your legs?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:47 AM
  • 39 Replies

Has it changed any now that you're pregnant?

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
clz0213
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:50 AM

It's quite difficult to do it well now, but I've also noticed that my hair doesn't grow like it used to, so I don't have to do it as often. A couple times a week usually. Normally I shave every time I shower, so about every day or every other day.

pregnancy
lulu_tattoos
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:43 AM
It has gotten difficult this time and I've cut back to about twice a week, from every day. My first two pregnancies it wasn't bad at all but I'm carrying differently this time and can't really reach (much less SEE) a lot of my parts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this

It's winter, I'm wearing jeans when I go out, my husband is in South Korea.....want to take a guess? LOL

Every couple of days actually, but I hate the way hairy legs feel. 

ryryab
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Every day! I can't stand that prickly feeling, and no, that hasn't changed. 

Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Having a bit of trouble with that currently LOL! Anybody know if Nair is safe during pregnancy?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mama2gg
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM

yeah I am a little more relaxed now

I shave about once a week maybe sometimes once every two weeks (yuck) but I HATE the feeling of hair so I try to keep up with it at all times... I am 26.3 weeks

And when I can't reach DH has already said he would help me because he KNOWS I can't stand it.

Aireeahnah
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I am 37 weeks along...and I used to shave about every 4 days....now I shave maybe every 2 weeks. The way she sits makes it VERY hard for me to bend over and EVERYTHING that I CAN see is swollen. I can barely fit my ass in the bottom of the tub anymore.

kierasmommy
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Once a week before I go in for my massage. I'm not a really hairy person anyways.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Lennox28
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I hate for my legs to be hairy, but standing in the shower to do it right now makes me feel yucky.  Before my first appt I used my electric razor and shaved them in the living room while I watched tv, lol.  That way I was sitting and could take breaks.  Sad I know...  : )

Pandapanda
by Cafe Panda on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

HA.. what a joke. I rarely shave during the winter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN