Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

In l&d at 23 weeks :(

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
  • 9 Replies
Everything is fine with little Jaylee but it looks like I have Kidney stones and OMG it is painful! The nurse gave me some meds and it helped a lot with the pain, it's not completely gone but at least I'm not yelling in pain. I hope to pass the stones quickly and get out of here!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Prayers for you a friend of mine took several days to pass or after they gave her meds
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hiswife11
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Omg really?! I thought I was something that would go away right away with a lot of flueds. They had the IV going pritty fast and I have peed at least 5 times in the past hour.

Quoting mommyof2kids306:

Prayers for you a friend of mine took several days to pass or after they gave her meds
mommyof2kids306
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM
Yours may pass like that hers were real big and blocking something I hope your pass easy she was going to have to have surgery if they didn't pass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Andrews
by Mandy on Jan. 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM

Ouch! I'm sorry, hope you feel better soon!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 7:53 AM
Ouch!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
austinsmama1106
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Been there. Pregnant and not. My second stone was impassable and had lithotripsy to break it up. Good luck
katie11908
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:27 AM

I had to go through 5 kidney stones my last pregnancy. Im praying i dont have to deal with them again this pregnancy! Good luck and hope you get to feeling better!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
hiswife11
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 1:56 PM
How will it look when they are out? I've been peeing a lot and the nurse has been taking a look at my pee. All I see is sand looking stuff

Quoting katie11908:

I had to go through 5 kidney stones my last pregnancy. Im praying i dont have to deal with them again this pregnancy! Good luck and hope you get to feeling better!

katie11908
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Well mine were big, they came out looking like little jagged rocks. Mine were very easy to notice. And one way i knew when they were coming out is the pain ended almost immediately after they were out. However if your stone isn't very big it can break up along the way out and come out in pieces. When the pain is gone though you should know you finished passing it.

Quoting hiswife11:

How will it look when they are out? I've been peeing a lot and the nurse has been taking a look at my pee. All I see is sand looking stuff

Quoting katie11908:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)