Get Ready for Baby Day 3: Feeding Supplies-WIN a Bonus Prize
Today's challenge is selecting the feeding supplies.
No matter how you are chosing to feed your baby, whether by bottle or by breast, there are supplies to get ready.
If you are formula feeding, some items you'll need to purchase- bottles and nipples, formula, burp clothes and a bottle warmer.
If you are breastfeeding, some things you may need to purchase- nursing bras, breast pump, storage bags, bottles and nipples, bottle warmer, nursing pads-either disposable or washable ones and burp clothes. You may even decide that you don't need any of those items.
When chosing bottles and nipples, you'll want to consider purchasing several different brands to try with baby.
What is on your list of feeding supplies to buy? If you've already had your baby, what would add to the above lists? What was your baby's favorite brand of bottle?
One mom who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
- The Pregnancy Giveaway starts 1/12/2013 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "GiveawayPeriod").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries entries to receive a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/7/2013.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.