Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a box of stuff starting for baby?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have a few of my favorite things starting to be formed in my box along with some essentials.(Aden and Anais muslim and bamboo swaddles), circo and gymboree ([outlet]I became a sucker for gymboree when I was an assistant manager for there for two years). Circo and carters are also my favorite brand for baby also. Below this box is more NB, 0-3 and 3-6. I am starting a small stash but I am good on all blankets, bassinette sheets for my co sleeper, birth blankets for inside the birth pool (two not so new condition receiving blankets and two fluffy warm blankets)

My son was JUST 6lbs so we have more than 5 things in newborn just in case his little brother (due may 7th) is just as small.

Show your stash, nursery or whatever you have for new baby!

I'd show my cloth diaper stash but it's in big brothers room.

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
soaringflutes
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:34 PM

I haven't gotten anything yet.  I did get diapers and wipes (huge boxes) for Christmas though.  I may start to buy diapers now, but I probably won't buy anything else until spring.  I'm due late in May.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:36 PM

I am just buying stuff here and there when I see a good deal. I use NB disposables and will buy a few boxes in the next two months and some wipes (a lot). I started early this last time because I was 36 weeks when I bought my sons crib, standing in target for an hour waiting for someone to bring it up. I will never do that again. I made myself to not buy last minute this time. Haha!

Quoting soaringflutes:

I haven't gotten anything yet.  I did get diapers and wipes (huge boxes) for Christmas though.  I may start to buy diapers now, but I probably won't buy anything else until spring.  I'm due late in May.

Pregnancy Ticker

soaringflutes
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:39 PM

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I am just buying stuff here and there when I see a good deal. I use NB disposables and will buy a few boxes in the next two months and some wipes (a lot). I started early this last time because I was 36 weeks when I bought my sons crib, standing in target for an hour waiting for someone to bring it up. I will never do that again. I made myself to not buy last minute this time. Haha!

Quoting soaringflutes:

It doesn't bother me to buy things later on.  Besides, I have family to wait in line for me to buy things if need be.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 6:42 PM

That's nice! I said i'd pace myself and have everything done by the first of April. I don't like to do everything at once. I guess I am sorta impatient. I really want to enjoy the last month or so of my pregnancy.

Quoting soaringflutes:

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Quoting soaringflutes:

It doesn't bother me to buy things later on.  Besides, I have family to wait in line for me to buy things if need be.

Pregnancy Ticker

rachelrothchild
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Yeah, we have a bin of clothes and a bunch of other stuff, but I'm 34 weeks.

Birth supplies

This area looks slightly different now.  The clothes is in a bin.

Some of the new items we got for baby.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM

I love the crib sheet(very cute nursey!) and I see a fishnet. Having a home birth also?

Quoting rachelrothchild:

Birth supplies

Pregnancy Ticker

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I have clothes from preemie all the way to 24 months washed and hung up, bibs, socks/shoes, blankets, hats, and towels. As far as gear goes, we have the car seat, the nursery center for our room, a rock n play and a bouncer. IF he came now, we'd be fine, but I want to get more stuff. Lol. I also have some NB cloth. Big sis is still in her OS so she and baby will share once he gets big enough for those. I do want to get at least 20 more OS dipes though.

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM

What week are you in?

I have all the towels since my son is 3 1/2 but we just gave away all our baby clothes after not thinking we'd not have another one but I got pregnant 5 months later! haha

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

I have clothes from preemie all the way to 24 months washed and hung up, bibs, socks/shoes, blankets, hats, and towels. As far as gear goes, we have the car seat, the nursery center for our room, a rock n play and a bouncer. IF he came now, we'd be fine, but I want to get more stuff. Lol. I also have some NB cloth. Big sis is still in her OS so she and baby will share once he gets big enough for those. I do want to get at least 20 more OS dipes though.

Pregnancy Ticker

rachelrothchild
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Yep.  People tend to wonder about the net and the herbs.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

I love the crib sheet(very cute nursey!) and I see a fishnet. Having a home birth also?

Quoting rachelrothchild:

Birth supplies

butterflyk1ssez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I am sure! I don't get my list till next month of supplies that I need to buy.

Quoting rachelrothchild:

Yep.  People tend to wonder about the net and the herbs.

Quoting butterflyk1ssez:

Quoting rachelrothchild:

Birth supplies

Pregnancy Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured