Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Had a scare at my appointment.....

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM
  • 13 Replies

So I had a doctors appointment with my doctor and it was time to check the baby's heart beat. So when it came time she couldn't find it, she spent about 3 minutes looking for it so she seemed concern so I got a litlle worried so she called for the ultrasoud.. So it took her a lil while as well to find it with the utrasound but finally found it. It was a huge relief... Turned out it was hiding way in the left back side of my tummy...  I couldn't believe it but it was laying with it's legs cross and arms behind it's head. Its was relaxing lol.. I was happy that everything was going good. baby is healthy with a 150 bpm....I'm just SOOOOOO HAPPY!!! It was a relief....

by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 4, 2013 at 4:13 AM

Sorry you had a scare but glad everything ends up being ok and that baby is healthy.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
SOCO101
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 5:10 AM

So glad everything is ok! That must have been awful!

Plus-size-mommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:16 AM

How far along are you? That must have been scary!!

DixonBabies
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM
Glad baby is OK!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM
Soo glad everything is okay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I think most have that moment of fear when the heartbeat can't be immediately found.  Not being able to find it at first is perfectly normal.  

GypsiSky
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Your baby is comfy... How sweet!!

beadingmom17
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM
My youngest DD did that to me a few times! At 12 weeks they couldn't find a heartbeat so they had to do an ultrasound and she was fine, just was being difficult. Then again at 16 weeks, no heartbeat to be found. Again, they pulled in the ultrasound and she was just fine, but I was freaking out, lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyrelsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:58 AM
I lost my first pregnancy (twins) just before we would have heard the heartbeats. Then went in at almost 11 weeks with my oldest and he couldn't find the heartbeat. I'd had an ultrasound 2 weeks earlier, so he wouldn't give me one, but scheduled another appt. just for a quick heartbeat check 10 days later. We found him no problem that time, but longest week and a half of my life.
xLilBit22
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Awww glad baby is good
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)