Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

10 weeks pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
  • 4 Replies
So this is my second child and I'm a little over ten weeks. Well I had my doctor appointment 3 weeks ago and was told my baby had a strong heartbeat. Well I haven't felt any movement and I don't heel pregnant. No morning sickness or anything anymore. I was dizzy and had headaches for a while but that stopped. I was able to feel my daughter when I was almost ten weeks and was told I would feel this baby sooner since I know the feeling. Is it just my mind going crazy thinking something happened or should I really be worried.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nirvana78028
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM
There is no way to know for sure that you would feel the baby sooner. Think about it at less than 10 weeks the baby is super tiny. I felt this one at 10 weeks only bc it's my fourth and I had a u/s done at the time I felt baby. If you are unsure call your dr. Just give it time. Baby will start getting your attention before you know it. It's also normal not to feel pregnant or have any sickness. I'm 15 weeks and don't feel pregnant. Except for the belly and morning sickness. Congrats on the baby
ryryab
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I think 10 weeks is still too early to feel the baby, your uterus is still way down low and baby is still really, really small. And symptoms vary from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy. I wouldn't really worry. 

milly88
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 8:48 PM
I have no morning sickness. I did for a couple days. And my first I had morning sickness the whole first trimester so I thought it would be the same way

Quoting nirvana78028:

There is no way to know for sure that you would feel the baby sooner. Think about it at less than 10 weeks the baby is super tiny. I felt this one at 10 weeks only bc it's my fourth and I had a u/s done at the time I felt baby. If you are unsure call your dr. Just give it time. Baby will start getting your attention before you know it. It's also normal not to feel pregnant or have any sickness. I'm 15 weeks and don't feel pregnant. Except for the belly and morning sickness. Congrats on the baby
MsGrayciesMommy
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:17 PM
With my first I was never sick and felt great. This time I'm sick 24/7. Im 10w2d. Each pregnancy is 100% a different experience.
Quoting milly88:

I have no morning sickness. I did for a couple days. And my first I had morning sickness the whole first trimester so I thought it would be the same way

Quoting nirvana78028:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN