Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mama's Of Multiples Need Your Help

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM
  • 2 Replies

we are getting ready to start shopping a little for the twins. what did you find most useful? the least useful? what did you consider your "MUST HAVES". Is getting "Double Of Everything" truly necessary

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MamaCeleste0722
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Well, it really depends on a lot of factors-like the personality of your twins. But, the short answer is no, you don't need double of everything. 

Of course, 2 car seats and high chairs. When the boys were newborns, we put them in the Arms Reach Cosleeper together. It was easier to nurse that way. When they got older, we put them in their own cribs. 

My twin boys LOVED their swing, so we definitely needed two of those. Bouncy chairs, not so much, they weren't big fans. I wish we had 2 exersaucers. 

That's all I can remember for now (My boys are 6 now and that first year was a blur LOL ) 

IAMmomtotrips
by Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:02 PM
Don't buy two of everything at first..one bouncer, one swing, etc. Then you'll see what your kiddos like. I had one that liked a swing and two that hated them.

Plan to have two baby beds even if you plan to cosleep them...they will eventually start rolling and then you'll need too.

Two carseats of course!

I loved the bouncers and we ended up with 3 of them...

Loved the bumbos (we even bathed in them, just don't fill the tub up as they will float)...

Zippered footies are a must.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured