Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

What's the holiday closest to your due date?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 136 Replies

happy valentinehappy earthdayhappy st. patricks dayhappy mothers dayhappy fathers daybeltane

july 4thhappy memorial day holding easter eggSome other one that I missed? LOL

by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovehimforever
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM
1 mom liked this
4th of July
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnlsmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:34 PM
Easter. And family life should be interesting if she comes before that because she would likely be very young and I will NOT allow the pass the baby game, especially since dh's family is very large and intrusive!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Easter I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING ONE! lol

Yeah, I don't like passing the baby, either.

Quoting cnlsmommy:

Easter. And family life should be interesting if she comes before that because she would likely be very young and I will NOT allow the pass the baby game, especially since dh's family is very large and intrusive!

Carter61110
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM
1 mom liked this
St. Patrick's Day.
lulu_tattoos
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM
New years. Little man is due on thursday (the tenth)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Easter is mine too. But what is the pass the baby game? I have never heard of it or atleast not that I can remember.

Quoting cnlsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnlsmommy
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
Just being silly! Meaning that every random person at the holiday celebration will want to hold dd and then get very mad when I say no.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Easter is mine too. But what is the pass the baby game? I have never heard of it or atleast not that I can remember.

Quoting cnlsmommy:

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Mothers Day :)

mem82
by Ruby Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL Well, it's like football except the baby is the ball.... jk jk!!

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting cnlsmommy:

sweetieiv
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh duh lol. I feel so silly now. Well my first baby was born on Dec 2 so by Christmas he was a tiny little one and everyone just had to have him. They squeezed him, tried to wake him up, kissed him all over til finally he cried and they gave him back to me lol.

Quoting cnlsmommy:

Just being silly! Meaning that every random person at the holiday celebration will want to hold dd and then get very mad when I say no.

Quoting sweetieiv:

Quoting cnlsmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)