Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

is it a possibility ?

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
  • 3 Replies
So I started cramping on Thursday but period doesn't come until this upcoming saturday. I read a lot that it can be implataion cramps. But I just started to break out like how I do before I get my period. Is it possible to still be pregnant?
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
hurst0three
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM
1 mom liked this

If you've had unprotected sex, theres always a chance. I used to start cramping a week before af came. Then I'd get the other symptoms, crabbiness, back pain, nausea, breakouts, etc a few days before af came. My last pregnancy I had no symptoms of pregnancy at all and didn't think I could possibly be pregnant. The period before I got pregnant I had every sign and symptom of pregnancy but wasn't pregnant. Its weird how our bodies can trick us. Honestly its all psychological. We tell ourselves how bad we want to be pregnant and overanalyze every slight, possible hint of a pregnancy symptom. This just makes for disappointment when we don't get what we want. It will happen. Try to relax :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
mama2gg
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Sex= possible gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iistephyy
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Quoting hurst0three:

If you've had unprotected sex, theres always a chance. I used to start cramping a week before af came. Then I'd get the other symptoms, crabbiness, back pain, nausea, breakouts, etc a few days before af came. My last pregnancy I had no symptoms of pregnancy at all and didn't think I could possibly be pregnant. The period before I got pregnant I had every sign and symptom of pregnancy but wasn't pregnant. Its weird how our bodies can trick us. Honestly its all psychological. We tell ourselves how bad we want to be pregnant and overanalyze every slight, possible hint of a pregnancy symptom. This just makes for disappointment when we don't get what we want. It will happen. Try to relax :)

Yeah after reading up on why I was having cramps the other day and kept reading 'pregnancy' on every site, it got me thinking that there is a possibility I could be pregnant, especially since I have unprotected sex with no birth control. I never get cramps like that without my period coming and when I get ovulation cramps, its more like sharp pains on one side. I think I'm over thinking it too much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)