Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Rylan Lee Is Here

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:02 PM
  • 26 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hey ladies, Im sorry i havent updated sooner. As you know I placed my son for adoption, ive had a very hard time the last couple of days. Rylan Lee was born 1-3-13 @ 10am. Weighing 5lbs 8oz and 19 inches long. He is 100% healthy and is doing well with his adoptive parents. I went in at 1am for contractions i finally reached 4cm at 8am and had baby Rylan naturally at 10am. They tried to do an epidural but because of scar tissue from my back surgery they just couldnt get it in. So i ended up doing a natural birth no pitocin, No drugs. I have torn pretty bad but otherwise feeling okay. It was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life. Those last moments before I handed him over were the toughest. Im proud of my decision and that my son will have a better life. But I really miss him, and often think of him and start to cry. Pics in reply

by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrsniebo
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:16 PM

Congrats to you and the adoptive parents! He's beautiful! I can only imagine what you must be going through emotionally, but you must be a very strong person to give him a better life.

juniebug11
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:23 PM

He is adorable ! I know it was a hard choice, but you did it for a better life for your son <3 

Good job momma! 

momtwentythree
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:41 PM
He is adorable!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Turtledoves
by Platinum Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Wow, that's amazing that you did that! Great job, baby is adorable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Aw, he's precious!  Congrats on your little miracle AND for doing what's best for him.  BIG HUGS!

keeler_s
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:46 PM
He'd adorable and I hope your pain eases with time! I'm sure the adoptive family will be eternally greatful for the gift you blessed them with! Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:09 PM

He's beautiful! I can't imagine what you are going through and I am so sorry, but you are AMAZING for what you did. Is it an open adoption?

Ciaodarlings
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I'm sorry that you're having a hard time, but what you did was so selfless. He's adorable!
xLilBit22
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM
You did an amazing selfless act. He is truely adorable
Momma2013
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

You have done 2 AMAZING things for him, first - you gave him life, second - you gave him what you think is best (another family).

It takes true motherly love to birth a baby and still adopt him/her out. I love you and wish you the best comfort and joy in knowing you did the right thing! If you ever need to talk, I've never been through this but will listen as much as you'd like - just pm me.

BTW - he's so cute, you're a great bio mom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)