Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Somebody stop me from wasting money

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
  • 6 Replies
Im not pregnant I'm not pregnant lol, but I chronically test when I'm not and take every thing as a symptom lol. I took one at two weeks after the unprotected sex and that was negative. My baby is four months and I ebf so highly unlikely even possible but I did this after my first too. So somebody talk sense into me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
armyslpbaby
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Well are you trying to get pregnant? If niot then use some form of protection to have piece of mind

japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM
We're not trying. It was a heat of the moment thing and we forgot the condoms and I had just just started bc. He's stationed in Japan and came home sooner for leave than expected. He's gone again so no more unprotected sex

Quoting armyslpbaby:

Well are you trying to get pregnant? If niot then use some form of protection to have piece of mind

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CiaForTheWin
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

It sounds like you WANT to be. Do you WANT to be? Your actions scream out that you do. I don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting that.

CrunchyBran
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

EBF is pretty effective, but if you don't co-sleep, don't feed on demand, or you give bottles or pacifiers, it does make it less effective.

japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Definitely don't want to be but I get paranoid about every little thing. Tonight I'm nauseous, dizzy and so tired my first thought is pregnancy.

We are waiting until he's done with the military - don't think I can handle three on my own :)

Quoting CiaForTheWin:

It sounds like you WANT to be. Do you WANT to be? Your actions scream out that you do. I don't believe there is anything wrong with wanting that.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
japanmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Cosleep, on demand feeding and no bottles :)

Quoting CrunchyBran:

EBF is pretty effective, but if you don't co-sleep, don't feed on demand, or you give bottles or pacifiers, it does make it less effective.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN