Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

I am looking into cloth diapers and leaning more towards the gdiapers. Any opinions on them? 

What about GroVia? 

by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM
Replies (21-25):
daughteroftruth
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:19 PM

My favorite so far has been the eco bum one size liners and just prefolds.  Never had a leak, they still look brand new, and they are easy to change. 

Edit.. sorry they are called Econobum  I think I ordered mine through cottonbabies... not sure though.. but here is a link

http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?cPath=138&products_id=2271

K-Chan
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Would you buy used cloth diapers? I found a great deal on ebay but i'm iffy about buying used. Its an ai2.

squeakers2
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I CD, but have never used gdiapers. I use Flip covers and prefolds, and Alva baby pocket diapers. I also plan on learning to make them. Cloth is easy. Pocket diapers (as long as they are stuffed first) or AIOs are very daddy friendly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heartagram_girl
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:49 AM

We will be using Thirsties Duo Wraps with GreenMountain Diapers. Gdiapers looked appealing at first, but then I realized just how much waste it was- really no better than a disposable. They are adorable though. Lots of designs.

CafeMom Tickers
egyptian_mommy
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 8:57 AM
I buy from Cow Patties Cloth Diapers (she's on FB and has a site). She hand makes them and I've never had an issue with her dipes. I also like Cocalo. They're a similar concept to gdiapers. There's an outer shell then an open pocket inside for an insert. We've been using those the longest and have never had a problem. They're around $15 at Babies R Us and that includes the shell and insert so the price is good too.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN