Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Please help!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 AM
  • 3 Replies
I'm 32 w 2 days and have been having pretty uncomfortable sciatic nerve pain in my left hip for years. It got worse when I became pregnant and became even worse a few weeks ago. Well as of tonight I feel like I may have done something like pull a muscle or lord idk, but getting into my car twice today something hurt in my left hip like its never hurt before!! It felt like a muscle shredding, I know it wasn't that it just hurt that bad, anyway now I'm noticing that when I cough it hurts tremendously in my left hip?? Is this still my sciatic nerve or did I actually hurt myself getting into my car?? Totally confused and in a lot of pain. :(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mama2my2boys
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:49 AM
bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Astrachanca
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Sounds like you should try to get some rest tonight, maybe take some Tylenol and call your doctor in the morning. Hope you feel better!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lindseybt
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 2:55 AM
I've been taking Tylenol for days now and it was helping up until today. I had an ultrasound today and mentioned it to the dr and she said it was normal but that was before it was hurting when I freaking coughed! I have an appt w my midwife tomorrow so I'll see what she says. I just hope this doesn't last 8 more weeks. :((((

Quoting Astrachanca:

Sounds like you should try to get some rest tonight, maybe take some Tylenol and call your doctor in the morning. Hope you feel better!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)