Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

UGLY maternity clothes

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

So I decided I wanted to shop for some maternity clothes....well, dh decided for me. So I just spent 4 hrs online and 90 bucks later I have...... 1 cardigan, 3 blouses, a red pair of skinny jeans, and a grey pair with studs. Not bad for the price BUT Im soooo disappointed in the style of everything. Its all either really sloppy/unfitted/flowy crap or just plain dowdy. Even Pea (which I dont usually shop bc of price) didnt have anything I would want. I went to ON, Gap, Motherhood, Pea, Amazon, Overstock.......... Another problem I keep having is many of the places are out of XS and S

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced online retailors that have appealing, classic, sexy clothing????

Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Oh...I forgot Target. Thanks

I dont shop at JCP or Kohls though, Ive been pretty disappointed in them in the past

Quoting kkps725:

I got lucky and shopped in stores..
Kohls has good stuff a lot of times. Also jc penny but I don't think they carry maternity anymore. Occasionally I could find something cute at target also.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
scarletlolita76
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM
My MIL got me a few pieces from Avenue online, check them out too! My local bealls outlet and burlington have nice maternity stuff for cheap too :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JsMommy1003
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I shopped in store when I was pregnant with my son because I always wanted to try things on because it always fit or looked different than I thought it would. I liked Ross.

shelly69
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Have you tried Ebay ? I have gotten alot of maternity clothes from there...

anxiousschk
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:12 PM

Loft? 

Honestly, I found some things at the Limited that lasted me deep into pregnancy.  I normally wear a medium/small in there and just bought a large in some things.  (Not pants)

I found some skinny cords at Motherhood I really liked and I've worn those almost the entire time.  

kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:54 PM

kohls, burlington, emommie.com....

kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM

and walmart actually has a huge maternity section online, and some suprisingly cute things as well!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)