Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

"nursery" pics! * EXTREMELY PIC HEAVY!!!!!!*

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 15 Replies
5 moms liked this

Ok, so our little Jaylah will be rooming in with us for a while, the apartments are remodeling a 3 bedroom apartment for us! So, we have her all set up in our room for 6 months! We had a ton of fun coming up with creative storage solutions! Good thing our master is huge ;D So here are the pics!!!

The dresser now contains all of her newborn stuff :)

carseat all ready to go for my "princess"!

Her 0-3 month stash! Everything in the pink dresser and hanging up... we have another pink dresser that contains her bathing supplies, towels, shoes :) The basket has her pacis and rattles.

Hairbow and headband holder!

close up! the baskets contain her diapers, socks, bibs, hats, diaper covers, tights and mittens!

diaper stash! the brown boxes are stuffed with them too, from all my diaper cakes i recieved!

boppy!

personalized blanket!

Her little corner :)

changing table :) The pink picture is super cool! Its actually nails in a pegboard, and you paint it how you want, then weave string to make the letters!!

bassinet!

ok last one! The cart is stocked with sheets, changing pads, boppy covers, fleece blankets, recieving blankets, burp cloths, wipes, and breasfeeding supplies :) All of her 3 month and up stuff is stored away for now! Feeling all set!!! Sorry for the pic explosion, I am just excited! LOL!

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Great! I really should get started on my little girls stuff but with 3 other kids that's hard.. Lol I have time thou she's due in April :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Oh yes you definently have time :) I only have one other (a little boy) and I am due in march :)

Quoting babydsmommy18:

Great! I really should get started on my little girls stuff but with 3 other kids that's hard.. Lol I have time thou she's due in April :)

Jess21608
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM

LOVE IT ALL! so cute :D Were starting our nursery this weekend cause my sisters were living with us but are finally moving out and I will definately post when were done! Better late then never haha I will be 36 weeks with our little boy.

lovemyhoney19
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Awesome job momma!! Being organized before baby comes is a life saver. Makes everything so much easier when your up late and tired because you know exactly where to find things and your not going crazy searching for things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kilahchaos
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I agree! Especially since she is in our room, the last thing I need is a hot crowded mess! I have an 18 month old boy, just waiting on the apartments to finish up so we can all have our own space! I plan on rooming in for atleast 6 months though!

Quoting lovemyhoney19:

Awesome job momma!! Being organized before baby comes is a life saver. Makes everything so much easier when your up late and tired because you know exactly where to find things and your not going crazy searching for things.

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Super cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:09 PM
love it.
Congrats. mama :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
pittiesmom
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM
Very cute! I have that same carseat cover in black and in pink. They are way better than just a blanket.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
janessa27
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:24 PM

Very cute...and I so need to go shopping! lol

pregnancy week by week
Always1222
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:28 PM

I love how you utilized the space and used lots of cute storage units!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)