Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

PAST DUE

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 28 Replies

Yesterday was my due date :? was it sad that i packed my bags and listeally sat by the door all dang day waiting on labor.....SIGH i just want my baby!!!! this is so not fair my doctors gave me four due dates and then tell me i may be induced on the fourteenth but then again they may not depending on her activity and growth.....WHY THE HELL GET MY HOPES UP!!!!!..........OMG IM TIRED OF BEING PREGNANT i just wanna stand see my feet and be able to reach the tea cups without him....i also wanna see my own lady parts is that too much to ask!?!?!?!?!? How did anyone else who was past due deal with the constant waiting???

by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babydsmommy18
by Silver Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM
What was your latest due date? Go with that one. Lol I never went over due all three of mine are preemies.. Don't worry lo will be here soon :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FrancineSmith
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Hang in there. Your little one will be here soon! The most it will probably be is two weeks, but that is unlikely!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:34 PM
3 moms liked this
Technically you're not overdue until 42 weeks. Your due date is just an estimate.
Hafsa1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Lol I wasn't past due (Ds came the day before his due date) but I imagine how you'd feel. I packed the hospital bag a week before, because you never know, and set it at the front of the nursery. That way if I went into labor while at work, or just rushed, it could easily be found by ds's dad. This time I will do the same so dh can find it easily. The carseat was also already in the car about a month before. I hope you have him soon!
louzannalady
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM
2 moms liked this

They go for walks, have sex, enjoy nice, long, warm baths and relax and enjoy this time without a screaming baby! They also have done their research and know that waiting is absolutely the safest option for baby (if the non-stress tests are looking good) and for them, because it reduces their chances of a c-section, breech presention (especially "sunny side up" babies) and a host of other unsavory complications- including death. Per the ACOG, you are not considered "overdue" until 42 full weeks. 

xredstarsx
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Being induced sucks! This time around I am waiting for him to make a move. I will be 42 weeks tomorrow. Yes, the waiting is hard but it's worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Okcmom2013
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Thats what they wanna do to me! How does it suck?

Quoting xredstarsx:

Being induced sucks! This time around I am waiting for him to make a move. I will be 42 weeks tomorrow. Yes, the waiting is hard but it's worth it.

YzmaRocks
by Gold Member on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I was going to say the exact same thing!!

I understand how difficult it can be, having been there three times. Waiting by the door is not helping! You should make a list of fun things you want to do while you are waiting. I do this for my babies - 14 fun activities starting on my due date - and it really does help!

Quoting JadeTigr7:

Technically you're not overdue until 42 weeks. Your due date is just an estimate.
Okcmom2013
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I actually did that kindof lol!! Things to do before you burst list! Ive already gotten my hair and nails done...cooked something new....went out to eat and walked around the theatre district and got gelato. Now im sitting playing wiht socks waiting lol.

Quoting YzmaRocks:

Lol, I was going to say the exact same thing!!

I understand how difficult it can be, having been there three times. Waiting by the door is not helping! You should make a list of fun things you want to do while you are waiting. I do this for my babies - 14 fun activities starting on my due date - and it really does help!

Quoting JadeTigr7:

mama2gg
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 4:43 PM
I'm sorrt you feel so done :/

I understand wanting to be done I was induced with ds never again HORRID labor ended in csection ill ve waiting it out this time no matter how long to do natural vbac
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN