Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy or Girl?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you have more symptoms with a girl or a boy?

Options:

More symptoms with a girl

Fewer with a boy

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Ok so everyone think I am having a boy because my symptoms are so different from my daughter. Woth this pregnancy I have not had morning sickness, no food aversions, no increase in appitite, not burning up , I am not moody, and I do not want to me intaminte at all. 

With my daughter I had the complete oppisite. So just for fun lets take a poll for the moms that have or are having a boy or a girl and waht your syptoms were. 

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I had the same symptoms with all my kids. The morning sickness gets worse with each child though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandy1017
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM

This is my 2nd boy, and so far these last 2 pregnancies have been so much easier than when i was pregnant with my daughter!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I can't vote - my symptoms got worse with each pregnancy. I had a boy, then girl, and another boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I have had two girls. 

My first I had no major symptoms..other than being super tired in the first trimester and peeing alot. I carried like it was a boy, all those online predictors said boy, i craved "boy" foods...all that good stuff...GIRL.

lol. My second girl i did have all the textbook girl symtpoms.

I truly believe that every pregnancy is different and the symptoms you feel reallycan't decipher gender.

i am pregnant with #3 right now. I have had no symptoms other than headaches. I am 17-18 weeks now...Im still convinced its a girl lol. that's all i can imagine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured