Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

Boy or Girl?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

Poll

Question: Did you have more symptoms with a girl or a boy?

Options:

More symptoms with a girl

Fewer with a boy

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 3

View Results

Ok so everyone think I am having a boy because my symptoms are so different from my daughter. Woth this pregnancy I have not had morning sickness, no food aversions, no increase in appitite, not burning up , I am not moody, and I do not want to me intaminte at all. 

With my daughter I had the complete oppisite. So just for fun lets take a poll for the moms that have or are having a boy or a girl and waht your syptoms were. 

by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:50 PM
I had the same symptoms with all my kids. The morning sickness gets worse with each child though.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandy1017
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:57 PM

This is my 2nd boy, and so far these last 2 pregnancies have been so much easier than when i was pregnant with my daughter!

kmqw229
by Ruby Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM
I can't vote - my symptoms got worse with each pregnancy. I had a boy, then girl, and another boy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alliesaurus
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I have had two girls. 

My first I had no major symptoms..other than being super tired in the first trimester and peeing alot. I carried like it was a boy, all those online predictors said boy, i craved "boy" foods...all that good stuff...GIRL.

lol. My second girl i did have all the textbook girl symtpoms.

I truly believe that every pregnancy is different and the symptoms you feel reallycan't decipher gender.

i am pregnant with #3 right now. I have had no symptoms other than headaches. I am 17-18 weeks now...Im still convinced its a girl lol. that's all i can imagine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN