Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I would love this

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 12 Replies
2 moms liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Larsbug
by Laura on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:16 PM

give me his email, I'll drop the hint  ;0)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
LucyHarper
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:18 PM

$229 for a bottle of wine and some chocolate?!?!

punkymommy91
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I told my hubby to have a bottle of wine waiting for me once I'm done with the delivery. He went out and bought a bottle of Blackberry Mead for me, and said we will break it open once we get home from the hospital. Glad I'm not the only one!

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:20 PM

did you see the kind of wine? its not boones farm

Quoting LucyHarper:

CafeMom Tickers

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:22 PM

blackberry mead? Im not sure ive heard of that, sound yummy though :)

I would love a bottle of Villa Blance Rose' but you have to know the right people to get one :( So in its place ill take a bottle of Dom hehe

Quoting punkymommy91:

I told my hubby to have a bottle of wine waiting for me once I'm done with the delivery. He went out and bought a bottle of Blackberry Mead for me, and said we will break it open once we get home from the hospital. Glad I'm not the only one!

CafeMom Tickers

LucyHarper
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:27 PM

I am aware, I still think that's crazy. By the way it's champagne. You can buy a bottle of that brand for $150 (still ridiculous in my opinion), so unless a box of godiva choclate costs $75+, which is doesn't, you're getting ripped off.

Quoting sparklebug86:

did you see the kind of wine? its not boones farm

Quoting LucyHarper:

punkymommy91
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:28 PM

It's a mead (honey wine) that is infused with blackberries and maple sap. It's from a small meadery that is in the town I grew up in. I am so excited. lol

Quoting sparklebug86:

I would love a bottle of Villa Blance Rose' but you have to know the right people to get one :( So in its place ill take a bottle of Dom hehe

Quoting punkymommy91:

sparklebug86
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:50 PM

hmmm I am going to have to google that! YUM :)

Quoting punkymommy91:

It's a mead (honey wine) that is infused with blackberries and maple sap. It's from a small meadery that is in the town I grew up in. I am so excited. lol

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting punkymommy91:

CafeMom Tickers

RhondaVeggie
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Do you have a name or link? My husband would love that.

Quoting punkymommy91:

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting punkymommy91:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
punkymommy91
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM

The name of the place is Sap House Meadery. They are located in Ossippee, NH. Their site is: saphousemeadery.com

Quoting RhondaVeggie:

Do you have a name or link? My husband would love that.

Quoting punkymommy91:

Quoting sparklebug86:

Quoting punkymommy91:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured