Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Pregnancy

10 weeks and im huge

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM
  • 32 Replies
2 moms liked this
I can't believe this. I'm almost 10 weeks and look like I'm 4 or 5 months easily. Pants stopped fitting at 7 or 8 weeks and shirts are already too short. People can already obviously tell I'm pregnant and strangers have asked how far along I am. When I tell them 9/ 10 weeks they always ask if its twins lol this is crazy, itsy 3rd pregnancy. I'm going to be a cow lol
Anyone else like this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaScho88
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Lol I wish I had more of a belly...I had a bigger belly with my other 3, this is my 4th and I am 21 weeks and only look like I'm 8-12 weeks :(

mychinababy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I had a VERY unplanned pregnancy this time around and yes, i'm 13 weeks and look 23 weeks. It's  from not losing the weight completely from my 13 month old. :(  I can't stand the jiggle!

wkukid
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM

I'm 13 weeks and I still just look bloated lol. I can't wait for my belly.

momof2grls629
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I am pregnant with my third also and I started showing very early with this one too. I heard when you have had multiple pregnancies that you show more and earlier with each one. But I think for me it's cause I'm having a boy and the first 2 were girls. With my first pregnancy I didn't start to show until about 5 months with the second I was about 4 and a half months and with this one it was probably around 10 weeks.
chamelinmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:07 AM

This was my 5 to 9 week picture. My uterous was already up to my belly button at 12 weeks(not supose to be there until over 20 weeks) according to the ob. I am just having 1 boy and now at 31 weeks im still measuring 3-4weeks ahead. i have had many level 2 utrasounds and genetic testing that would have found something off if they missed one...btw this is my 5th. They say once you have had a child, any point your uterous can take off out of memory.

MrsRobinson06
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM
I was like that by 8 weeks. I couldn't keep it a secret if I tried. I'm now 33 weeks and people think I'm overdue.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KristinCarr
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Yay at least I'm not the only one! I feel huge already. I'm so scared of gaining too much weight .
avaana06
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:26 AM

with my 2nd pregnancy I got big quick! I think it was because it was only 9 months after my twins were born, so my muscles and ligaments were still stretched out. This time I am losing in some places. However, I have a pair of jeans that dont have a bit of stretch in them and by 2pm I am unbuttoning them! LOL. I am 9 weeks 4 days now and heading to the store to get a bella band! I also just ordered a few pair of yoga pants from Old Navy because everyone is talking about how nice they are for pregnancy and you can wear them with your maternity shirts without looking like you are going to work out.

imjustme28
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:27 AM

yes im 5 weeks and have the same issue! i did a little walking and took some tums, it helped a little but not too much. i'm not ready to spead the news yet, but this bloated mess is forcing me to tell anyway.

LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I think I go the opposite way. Ive shown later and later each pregnancy. Im preg with my 3rd and started showing a few weeks ago....Im about 22 weeks now. I feel huge and definately look preg but thankfully still fir all of my clothes

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN