Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nervous and don't know why really... Kind of a vent... **Update**

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

Well I am about 9 week this, according to my blood work anyway... and I see my doctor next Monday... I am so nervous right now. It's like I can since something bad has happened or that it is going to happen... idk why I feel this way but I hate it... I am very excited to see my doctor but at the same time I'm very nervous too... I am pretty sure that feeling this way is normal but I wasn't nervous like this with Jr... I have also been feeling sick too, I mean like I was told last week that I had a sinus infection Well I finished the meds that my doctor gave me but I still feel sick... idk what to do about that at this point, I just want to feel better as far as that goes... I also still feel like I have a uti even after I finished my meds for that last week. I honestly don't know what to do right now... I just feel like my body is falling apart at this point... I plan on calling my doctor today about my uti issue but I wish I could some advice on the other issues or the way I'm feeling about everything else anyway...

Oh well this isn't helping me right now... Off I go tons to do today... I hope everyone else is doing well and has a good day...

Update:

Well after several hours of phone calls and calling my OB and my PCP I have figured out that the only doctor I have who will treat my UTI(possibly bacterial infection) Is my OB doctor and since I don't have a car (yes we only have one car right now) that I can't get up to see my OB doctor or rather just have the test until at least tomorrow. I am hoping that I can get up to see him tomorrow. I know that I NEED to see my doctor about this but today it was just not going to happen....

I am still feeling nervouse and stressed out but I think that may just be my hourmones but I'm not sure right now... I am hoping that is it though...

Man I have had a really crappy day today.... I am hoping that tomorrow will a better day.... I hope that all of you ladies have a good day though... Thank you for taking the read and reply to my post though...

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM

bump...

Mazie0723
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I had a sinus infection around 17 weeks and it took me about a month after finishing the meds to feel 100% again.

Carson Lenox

pregnancy week by week

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Quoting Mazie0723:

I had a sinus infection around 17 weeks and it took me about a month after finishing the meds to feel 100% again.

WOW! Well thank you for the reply... and hoenstly I'm not so much worried about the sinus infection as I am the fact that I still feel like i have a uti and have had quit a bit since I had my son 21 months ago... but hopefully my doctor can anwser my questions about it to and put my mind at ease....

Thank you...

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I would definitely call your doc and see if you can get in to see him today if you still suspect an uti. It could be it takes a litle while to feel normal again, or it could have went into the bladder. It happened to me, and I ended up being in the hospital for 5 days receiving IV antibiotics and fluids because no matter what, I couldn't get rid of it.

Take it easy and drink tons of water and half a glass of cranberry juice if you can.

Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM
thank you for the advice... I did call my ob doctor they said for me to come in asap and have my urine checked but they are like two or three towns over. I think i am going to just my pcp and see when they can get me in and if they can check for what the nurse at my ob's office thinks if may, she said it could be a bactiral infection since i still feel sick from it, my pcp is closer too than ob is... I'll see what they shortly...

Quoting DixonBabies:

I would definitely call your doc and see if you can get in to see him today if you still suspect an uti. It could be it takes a litle while to feel normal again, or it could have went into the bladder. It happened to me, and I ended up being in the hospital for 5 days receiving IV antibiotics and fluids because no matter what, I couldn't get rid of it.

Take it easy and drink tons of water and half a glass of cranberry juice if you can.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sun_Shine_990
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Bump... Update in OP in red...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)