Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Nervous/Anxious

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 9 Replies

Is this normal??

I lost my baby in July at 8 weeks.

I'm FINALLY pregnant again and I'm freaking out about miscarrying again. I'm only 4 weeks as of now, and I'm not feeling nauseous YET! Unlike last time I was sick everyday and couldn't hold anything down.

I'am however feeling crampy which is an early pregnancy symptom from last time, that helps me feel a little better.

But when I had my m/c last time, they just noticed that it didn't have heart beat. So I never got the cramping and bleeding. So I never realized that I miscarried. So every day I think, how do I know if my baby is still alive? I drive myself NUTS!!

I don't stress about it, because I know  stressing is bad, but I literally drive myself insane!

Am I the only one??

**Jess**

expecting baby       pregnant belly

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mkmommy0406
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I found out at a little over 3 weeks as didn't not get morning sickness/nausea until 6-8 weeks. I would take random tests at work just to make sure I wasn't seeing things and was still pregnant!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Emilytrademark
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I lost my baby in June, I was about 10 weeks. It was a "missed miscarriage" and I was completely floored... devastated.

I am pregnant again. I spotted and cramped all throughout my first trimester. It was insanely nervewracking, and I was just sure that I was going to lose this baby like I did the last. Every twinge has me thinking that something is wrong. I've been able to have some peace now that I am into my 2nd trimester, but there is still the worry. It gets better the further along you get. I think it's normal but it's a shame.. I'm sorry you have to worry :( One thing I did learn was that no two pregnancies are the same, and there is an excellent chance that you will carry to term this time around.

BabyFruit Ticker
jessicaozier
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:39 PM
Thanks! I keep telling myself that too! That most of the time time after a m/c...the next pregnancy should be OK! But daaaaamn, it really is such a shame that one m/c has caused me to be so nervous all the time, instead of just enjoying it =(
Mariah-1987
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I am 9 wks and the nausea/morning sickness didn't start for me until around 6 weeks. Congrats on the bb by the way :)
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM
My condolences on your lost baby.

I didn't have morning sickness until after 6 weeks and I think I only vomited like 4 or 5 times. So don't worry that that's a sign of losing the baby.

Best thing to do: try not to worry yourself to death about what might happen. Hold your belly and send loving thoughts to your little bean. Tell yourself every day that it's all going to be ok.
Autumn19
by Ruby Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
when i mc i had symptoms right away but when i got pregnant with dd i didnt get any until my second tri
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaozier
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Thank you VERY VERY much. I will do my best!

Quoting Mrsfarr:

My condolences on your lost baby.

I didn't have morning sickness until after 6 weeks and I think I only vomited like 4 or 5 times. So don't worry that that's a sign of losing the baby.

Best thing to do: try not to worry yourself to death about what might happen. Hold your belly and send loving thoughts to your little bean. Tell yourself every day that it's all going to be ok.

avaana06
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I know how you feel. I have had 4 miscarriages in the last 2 years. I am pregnant again and have now made it to 10 weeks. I never made it past 7 with my last. I am always worried, but I feel different with this pregnancy than with all of my miscarriages. It took me until about 6 weeks until I really started feeling different. Just pray and keep a positive attitude. :)

jessicaozier
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:23 PM

I'm so sorry for your losses.
But thank you! I MUST keep a positive attitude!

Quoting avaana06:

I know how you feel. I have had 4 miscarriages in the last 2 years. I am pregnant again and have now made it to 10 weeks. I never made it past 7 with my last. I am always worried, but I feel different with this pregnancy than with all of my miscarriages. It took me until about 6 weeks until I really started feeling different. Just pray and keep a positive attitude. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)