Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Packing

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am 36 weeks and I want to start packing hospital bag for me & diaper bag for baby for the hospital. What all did you ladies take with you? I will be breastfeeding
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 14, 2013 at 4:40 PM

You should only pack what you would take to a friend's house for a weekend stay. 

meam4444
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:32 PM
I usually packed pretty light. I think the most important thing was my camera. I also brought a few changes of clothes since I didnt want to wear the hospital gowns.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cali_angel_girl
by Amy on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I packed pretty light when I had both my kids as well.This is what I had in my bag both times.

Cell phone charger

Camera

Tooth brush/tooth paste

Shampoo/conditioner

Body wash

Comfy clothes to wear home

Comfy panties

Pads (I hated the ones the hospital had)

Babies going home outfit

Blanket for baby just in case.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:42 PM

I take some comfy yoga outfits (pants, tank, zip sweater), sneakers, Bras, my granny underwear lol (full coverage VS), a book, laptop, cell charger, camera, baby book, makeup, my own shampoo/cond/toothpaste/face wash...... thats about it.

For baby I pack- 3 outfits (one for pictures, 1 for going home, and one for emergencies) and the rest I pack just like the stuff that will AWAYS be in my diaper bag.....you know, butt paste, wipes, nasal aspirator, hand sanitizer, changing pad, ect.......I dont pack diaper though....they give you PLENTY

Lilypie Maternity tickers
1wildchild
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 5:56 PM

For mom: nursing bra, nursing cream, socks, comfy clothes for after delivery (nursing tanks & yoga pants), flip flops, small toiletries (shampoo, conditioner & body wash, toothbrush & toothpaste, hairbrush & hair ties, deodorant, lotion, make up), cell phone & charger, camera & batteries, snacks for after delivery, wallet w/ ID & list of contact #s in case of no cell service

For baby: going home outfit, footless gowns (instead of wearing just the white shirt the hospital provides), socks, receiving blanket, small comb & nail file, pacifier, baby lotion

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)