Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you choose your baby's name?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM
  • 37 Replies

Did you have it picked out before you got pregnant, sometime during pregnancy, or after they were born?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrsfarr
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:12 PM
A month after I was married. A year before I even got pregnant.

Very planned baby.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MommieKMT
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Both of mine were picked out while I was pregnant with them. Haidyn Brooke just came to me and we agreed on it and Boston after a name I heard along time ago in 10th grade. I wanted Summer or Abigail for Haidyn Brooke.  

scarletlolita76
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:15 PM
During pregnancy with both boys, this one we still don't have a middle name for & I'll be 32 weeks tomorrow!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflycircle
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I have to let the name find me lol. I can spit out names I like but the more I think about it or once I am pregnant, it just doesn't feel right any more. My first baby took until 7-8 months. MY second we agreed the day we found out the gender. This time I made a suggestion and hubby took a long time to say yes and he still hasn't agreed to the middle names but I think it will be her name (assuming she will be a she b/c we are only 95% sure lol).

Rhyinns.Mommy
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:16 PM

for my son we argued about it till 2 months before he was born, our daughter (who we want in like a year) is already named. lol.

Pandapanda
by Amber on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:17 PM

I've picked during pregnancy with both of my kids, but I'm hesitant about naming early this time. I have two names i'm in love with though!

NyiaBaby216
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:17 PM
With DD, we got while I was pregnant. With DS, we had it, but when he was born, it didnt fit so he only had a middle & last name till he was 2 days old.
We have a boys name picked out right now, Christian Antony (Antony is SO's middle name) but we're drawing the BIGGEST blank for a girl and im 28.2 weeks pregnant
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Larsbug
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I was pregnant both times we made it officially their names...but I loved the names before I even met DH...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers
LaughingTattoo
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:42 PM

We had the names picked out a month before we started trying to concieve

JadeTigr7
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:51 PM

All of mine had names before conception.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)